Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

I agree. Repped for the detailed photos because I've been looking forward to these but I just can't get behind them considering the price.

DYNAMICS DYNAMICS is that you in the fit picture? What's the inseam on those? That's a DEEP cuff.

Naw that isn't me. Fellow NTer wesduce actually sent that pic to me yesterday.

EDIT: Pics were from a member on SF, he posted a shots in a size 30 and 31. http://www.styleforum.net/t/317702/saint-laurent-paris-official-thread/5655

Curious how the blue destroyeds will look.

Last edited:
For sure, my man. Post up when you get a chance and I'll be happy to offer my opinion.

I bought a SL teddy too a while back in a size (50) that I was unsure about because of the price (unfortunately, not for as cheap as you got yours but reduced nonetheless) but I had to return it because of the same problem. It was nice everywhere else but the sleeves and body was just SO short on me. I'm the same height as you.

I tried the next size up even (52) and it didn't lengthen much, just got a little more billowy in the body.
Hopefully, yours works out because that price is great and the navy one is the best/most versatile color in my opinion.

What is this "zoo"?
i think he's talking about zoo fashion

Yes zoo fashions

Pics

Ignore price tags ( don't remove til I wear) and polo horse lol

Last edited:

just wanted to make a comparison with the blue ss15 15.5cm and the new destroyed black 15cm. Both are 30

btw do slp blue denim fit skinnier than the raw/black?

more pics :

You got them already 2ndamendment? I think I will pass on the black pair and will see how the blue pair looks like.

I just want one pair of crash denim and I'm done.

But focus is on apartment furnishing now so the hiatus continues.

Adrian, try to find a pair of ss15 reissued around retail. thats the next best destroyed other than AW13.

Last edited:
I'm fine with the jacket made to look cropped. I just think its a bit excessive based on what I assume his belt line to be.

Solid 3-4 inches of a non elongated tee showing..eh

I do think that SLP teddy fits just how it's suppose to fit. Sleeves look just about right and yeah it could use an extra inch but not a big deal, it works.

Thanks for the feedback fellas! Even if I did size up to a 56 that would only be a difference of .7cm (.275 inches) in length so it wouldn't really make a difference. Like I said previously I'm able to comfortably fit a sweatshirt underneath as well and the sleeves do fit me perfectly.

Gonna keep the jacket and will be adding it to my rotation for F/W. Gonna look to buy a couple of tees from T by Alex wang & maybe John Elliot to wear with.

Last edited:
Yeah, I was going to add that it doesn't look too short for you there. It's cropped for sure but that's the look. I just don't happen to like that look on me personally. But from those photos it doesn't look bad at all. And considering the steal of a price you got it at, I may go ahead and keep it. However, consider the shirts tou wear it with. You mentioned JE and Wang, those are often elongated, which will make the jacket appear shorter and could potentially throw proportions all off.

Mine was a smaller size and looked maybe a little shorter on me. It didn't help that the pockets are very shallow either so when I put my hands in and relaxed my arms it looked a bit funny.

Al in all, I'd probably keep it if i were you. Good pick up, my man!

Good points 23soles 23soles .

I sold that Juun J jacket yesterday by the way. That thing was sick.

I also tried on the acne studios jacket. I need a 52 if I'm doing any layering at all. What a nice coat though especially for the price.

Damn, the Juun is gone huh? I've had it in the back of my mind for a bit. Wanted to see it in person closer to cooler weather but glad you were able to move it though.

And yeah, that Acne is nice right? My multi color came in in a 50 and it fits very well but like I said, for layering the 52 is best. I didn't like the multicolor in person that much so returned it but on the lookout for a camel still.

If you come across a camel, let me know. I'll take that in either size.

If that's the outfit you plan to wear with the Teddy, it's definitely too short. Slim everything down, however, and it may work.

And the new season black destroyed denim looks absolutely awful. Wish my FW14 pair fit :smh:

If that's the outfit you plan to wear with the Teddy, it's definitely too short. Slim everything down, however, and it may work.

And the new season black destroyed denim looks absolutely awful. Wish my FW14 pair fit :smh:

Yeah I'm passing for the A/W 2015 black knee rips. Curious to see how the new blue destroyeds look.

Came in to ask about the black distressed and see you guys already talked quite a bit about them

not really liking them. Dont even feel like going to check them out in person. I'll just wait for the blue distressed.

Back
Top Bottom