Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Distressed jeans needs a $1300 distressed hoody.

So I tried on the blk trash denim and the red flannel today at barneys on madison for the first time seeing in person. The denim are not at all how I imagined them. I really do like the flannel but for some reason an XL does not fit me in the arms at all. The sleeve length was too short. I was hoping it was just a bad shirt but I went to YSL and tried on the black and blue oversized flannel and arms were the same. Sucks big time that it didnt fit me. Id definitely pass on those on both for those reasons.

Im 6'2-6'3 195.

Last edited:

So I tried on the blk trash denim and the red flannel today at barneys on madison for the first time seeing in person. The denim are not at all how I imagined them. I really do like the flannel but for some reason an XL does not fit me in the arms at all. The sleeve length was too short. I was hoping it was just a bad shirt but I went to YSL and tried on the black and blue oversized flannel and arms were the same. Sucks big time that it didnt fit me. Id definitely pass on those on both for those reasons.

Im 6'2-6'3 195.
Flannel looks good. 

Do you honestly wear your  flannels like that though? I don't ever have my sleeves like that. They are always rolled up.

Flysolo, what size are those jeans? yeah fit horrible. I like the flannel though
Jeans are size 34. 
How does the flannel look good?

Do you see his sleeves or not dude? Or read his description?
laugh.gif
Exactly bro lol. 

Do you honestly wear your  flannels like that though? I don't ever have my sleeves like that. They are always rolled up.
For the price I have to pay for the flannel it should reach my wrist and I should have the option to roll if I want to. I don't have an abnormal wing span either. I just felt this shirt was mad weird.

Honestly though if you to have worry about your shirt touching wrists you shouldn't be shopping at barneys anyways.

For the price I have to pay for the flannel it should reach my wrist and I should have the option to roll if I want to. I don't have an abnormal wing span either. I just felt this shirt was mad weird.

Go to SSense and look at the sizing of all the new SLP pieces. All the sizing is messed up this season.

:smh:

Honestly though if you to have worry about your shirt touching wrists you shouldn't be shopping at barneys anyways.

Honestly have no idea what this is suppose to mean?

Is it to imply that Barneys only sell clothes for very short people?

What are you trying to say? Nvm have a good day....

Yeah I was on ssense too. I forget though when Im in singapore ordering on ssense is so much cheaper. That flannel comes to like 495 compared 690 plus tax in store. 

Last edited:

Ordered these off SSENSE. I'm thinking these are D02 but the measurements provided by ssense seem rather wide. 6.75" hem for a 31, I hope they just messed up measuring them or they will be going back and the hunt continues.

Ordered these off SSENSE. I'm thinking these are D02 but the measurements provided by ssense seem rather wide. 6.75" hem for a 31, I hope they just messed up measuring them or they will be going back and the hunt continues.
I just got the Black frayed bottom SLP denim from Zoo fashion. Shipping was amazingly fast. They came from Great Britain to NY all in one day. I only paid 295 after shipping no fees or anything. Great price. Mines are D02 fit. Very stiff I must say but they look good to me. 

I know most of you guys think it's played but I still like the style and I'm really digging these biker trousers from Givenchy. I like the cut too without it being too slim. I wish Balmains version were available every season.

Last edited:
I dig them rfx. It's nice to have a pair of pants that is not skin tight in the rotation.

Just got my D02 raws in. Does anyone have a problem with the knees stretching out of their jeans? I seem to have this problem a lot. These jeans are very tight and when im standing up the knees look bad because they stretched out when I was sitting down. Even if I pull down on the denim the stretch is still there.

Anyone here familiar with Mr Completely denim? And how they fit? I wanna order a pair of the black waxed ones but hate ordering new denim and not being familiar with sizing. Anyone know how they run? Or if they gave any stockists in philly, jersey, New York? Or Boston or Connecticut? I'm in Delaware but willing to travel. I've emailed them and messaged them via Twitter and such with no reply. Thanks bros

Anyone here familiar with Mr Completely denim? And how they fit? I wanna order a pair of the black waxed ones but hate ordering new denim and not being familiar with sizing. Anyone know how they run? Or if they gave any stockists in philly, jersey, New York? Or Boston or Connecticut? I'm in Delaware but willing to travel. I've emailed them and messaged them via Twitter and such with no reply. Thanks bros

I wanna know too. Seen upscale vandal in a pair. They're very nice for only 300.

I wanna know too. Seen upscale vandal in a pair. They're very nice for only 300.
I'll keep you posted. I'm probably gonna bite the bullet and order them. I spoke to him yesterday actually, and they only have them in a size 32 in his store. I'm gonna order a 31 online unless I can find a stockist around but so far no luck

Back
Top Bottom