Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Stopped by SLP in SoHo on Wednesday. Wanted to see how the flannels fit.

6izf4g.jpg

I think this blue stand out more, what size are your wearing and how do you like them? look good on you imo

I think this blue stand out more, what size are your wearing and how do you like them? look good on you imo

Wearing a medium, thought sizes were numbered, but they're not. Had on a John Elliott u-neck under which is pretty long. The flannel is very soft, love the feel.....doesn't warrant that retail price but I'll get around that. When I went in on Wednesday the SA said that location just got them in. The destroyed jeans aren't that bad in person but considering the price hike, they needed to be great.

Wearing a medium, thought sizes were numbered, but they're not. Had on a John Elliott u-neck under which is pretty long. The flannel is very soft, love the feel.....doesn't warrant that retail price but I'll get around that. When I went in on Wednesday the SA said that location just got them in. The destroyed jeans aren't that bad in person but considering the price hike, they needed to be great.

Those were my exact thoughts too haha. I bit the bullet because I really like that color and the oversized / slim fit. I also own JE tees and this works well them too. I really like how it looks with the new expo tee.

The jeans do look better in person and imo go well with the new collection but overall are t worth the price hike. It's not that hard to make the same cuts yourself and the base is just a plain raw pair.

6izf4g.jpg
I like all the flannel color ways but when I went to the one on 57th and tried this on the sleeves were really short. So was the black and red at Barneys. Anyone else feel the same. 

Are the sleeves on the oversized and western different anyone know?

I like all the flannel color ways but when I went to the one on 57th and tried this on the sleeves were really short. So was the black and red at Barneys. Anyone else feel the same. 

The length felt the same to me on both, the western was actually more fitted through the sleeve.

Figure this would be the best place to ask, Anybody ever been to Woodbury premium outlets in NY? is it worth making a stop?

Figure this would be the best place to ask, Anybody ever been to Woodbury premium outlets in NY? is it worth making a stop?
I live close by to the commons and go there a few times a year. Honestly its a hit or miss but if you never been then definitely  check it out. Just a heads up though, the SLP denim is not really much difference in price and the same goes for Balenciaga. They have tons of arenas there but they are all retail prices. Which is dumb cause it's an outlet. You'd figure at an outlet they would be far less.

How do Balmains fit? Looking to cop a few pairs and need some help. Any legit sites who sell them for a decent price?

Looking for blk waxed and a light wash ripped.. any help would be appreciated. Thank u NT!

For Balmain jeans sizing, know your measurements and look at this sizing guide for the SS15 season: http://www.secondkulture.com/size-g...mer-2015-biker-jeans-and-trousers-size-guide/

6izf4g.jpg

I think you're just taller with longer wingspan than most. I wouldn't be surprised if the SLP shirts sleeves are shorter than usual though.

It's because Yoox gets random leftover sizes and that is why they can offer them for a discount so their models just has to wear what is available in the stocks they get. Browse through their website and you will see the most atrocious fit pics of any webstores out there.

Last edited:
It's because Yoox gets random leftover sizes and that is why they can offer them for a discount so their models just has to wear what is available in the stocks they get. Browse through their website and you will see the most atrocious fit pics of any webstores out there.
lmao

makes sense. I really want a light wash/ripped and a black/waxed

:smile:

Retro707, I have a pair of medium blue wash that I might want to let go in sz30. Pm me if you are

I remember ages ago getting a killer deal on some Evisu jeans from Yoox back in younger times lol

called several places for the MX1 Amiris.. and Melrose store has all 3 colors in stock, priced @ 900+tax

The actual Amiri store has them for 960+

I am about to pull the trigger on the Blacks and pray they fit.. If not, swap for a diff size.. they truly are great looking jeans!

whoever posted, I Rep you por vida

I like the amiris design. are the rips patched up underneath? just curious if it shows skin or not through the tears.

I think it's covered with some sort of ribbing underneath, at least that's how it looks like in the fit pics.

Back
Top Bottom