Post Fast Food Chains You Think Are National vol. Jack in the Box

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

Originally Posted by ekon one

Filiberto's, Checkers, Taco Del Mar, Taco Time, Culver's, Hardees?
laugh.gif
Never heard of these places. And yeah, mind=blown that JITB is not a national food chain.

Have you guys ever heard of Panda Express, Del Taco, Arby's, Long John Silver's?

I'm from San Diego, living in Los Angeles if that matters (which it probably does
laugh.gif
)
Hardees is Carls Jr., Culvers is a Midwest chain...Your from SD and LA and have never heard of Filibertos? They STARTED in southern Cali fam! 

Uhh... what the hell is Filibertos?

stackz wrote:
JITB isn't national? Damn. Some of NT is missing out on the .99 tacos. 

Is Tam's Burgers only in So.Cal?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 It is. The spot in Paramount is the best IMHO
smokin.gif

Del Taco has to be CA only, right?

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

My girl's from New York, and she told me there are no Jack in the Boxes in New York. After she told me that, I came with the conclusion:
WEST COAST = BEST COAST.

There are no Jack in The Boxes.. aren't those restaurants a down south thing?

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

My girl's from New York, and she told me there are no Jack in the Boxes in New York. After she told me that, I came with the conclusion:
WEST COAST = BEST COAST.

filibertos is some SD mexican place. its ok.

there are Rallys in so cal. good fries there. I wish whataburger was in so cal though. that place is legit.

filibertos is some SD mexican place. its ok.

there are Rallys in so cal. good fries there. I wish whataburger was in so cal though. that place is legit.

Originally Posted by Fox5Kobe

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

White castle is definitely not national.

idc, bring it back. White Castle is still poppin. If it were national it could prolly do numbers. White Castle is mean on the low low

white_castle.jpg

them burgers look wack fam...

JACK IN THE BOX >>> white castle...

what about this...

wienerschnitzel-logo.gif

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

White castle is definitely not national.

idc, bring it back. White Castle is still poppin. If it were national it could prolly do numbers. White Castle is mean on the low low

white_castle.jpg

them burgers look wack fam...

JACK IN THE BOX >>> white castle...

what about this...

wienerschnitzel-logo.gif

maybe its just me. white castle i can still eat. its possible. i really like hamburgers so i guess thats a main reason.

maybe its just me. white castle i can still eat. its possible. i really like hamburgers so i guess thats a main reason.

LimitedRetroOG said:
WEST COAST = BEST COAST.

Jack in the Boxes? Those are everywhere in the West. I had no idea it was mainly just a West thing. I thought they were everywhere. When she told me I was shocked.

LimitedRetroOG said:
WEST COAST = BEST COAST.

Jack in the Boxes? Those are everywhere in the West. I had no idea it was mainly just a West thing. I thought they were everywhere. When she told me I was shocked.

Originally Posted by eight2one

southern california would make you believe Jack in the Box is a national chain
Northern California too

Originally Posted by eight2one

southern california would make you believe Jack in the Box is a national chain
Northern California too

When I was a kid, before I ever traveled outside of the northwest much, I used to think this was national:

medium_now_burgerville.jpg

burgerville_dalles_1.jpg

3937445299_c6b5f5a10f.jpg

When I was a kid, before I ever traveled outside of the northwest much, I used to think this was national:

medium_now_burgerville.jpg

burgerville_dalles_1.jpg

3937445299_c6b5f5a10f.jpg

Back
Top Bottom