Post Fast Food Chains You Think Are National vol. Jack in the Box

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

Originally Posted by ekon one

Filiberto's, Checkers, Taco Del Mar, Taco Time, Culver's, Hardees?
laugh.gif
Never heard of these places. And yeah, mind=blown that JITB is not a national food chain.

Have you guys ever heard of Panda Express, Del Taco, Arby's, Long John Silver's?

I'm from San Diego, living in Los Angeles if that matters (which it probably does
laugh.gif
)
Hardees is Carls Jr., Culvers is a Midwest chain...Your from SD and LA and have never heard of Filibertos? They STARTED in southern Cali fam!  I miss Jacks so bad, I moved back to IL from AZ a few years ago, first place I hit every time I go visit, gimme a sourdough jack and 2 tacos!  
Another fire spot out here in IL is Steak n' Shake...

EDIT - Portillos is fire too, gettin way to skimpy though for the price...

The Barnellis Ribs POR FLAVOR man I miss so many Chitown joints 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by ATLfootballer

Iv'e only seen WHATABURGER in Dallas and Jackson, MS... Mississippi is missing out on alot of places

We have WB here in FL. Gravy dip=
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ATLfootballer

Iv'e only seen WHATABURGER in Dallas and Jackson, MS... Mississippi is missing out on alot of places

We have WB here in FL. Gravy dip=
pimp.gif

JITB isn't national? Damn. Some of NT is missing out on the .99 tacos.

Is Tam's Burgers only in So.Cal?

JITB isn't national? Damn. Some of NT is missing out on the .99 tacos.

Is Tam's Burgers only in So.Cal?

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I know there are Whole Foods in LA. There is one on Pacific Coast highway that I bought some Banana Bread from?
One in Westwood too right behind UCLA Medical Center

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I know there are Whole Foods in LA. There is one on Pacific Coast highway that I bought some Banana Bread from?
One in Westwood too right behind UCLA Medical Center

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

It's funny....I ALWAYS see commercials for Sonic in the DMV, but the only one I've ever seen was in Florida.

They come to your car on rollerblades... mind = blown

Sonic is the worst fast good place ever, only reason people talk about them is their drinks which are overrated. stay away from their food seriously.

It's funny....I ALWAYS see commercials for Sonic in the DMV, but the only one I've ever seen was in Florida.

Sonic is the worst fast good place ever, only reason people talk about them is their drinks which are overrated. stay away from their food seriously.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

This dude is trippin, the Tater Tots are BOOOMB!

This dude is trippin, the Tater Tots are BOOOMB!

This dude is definitely trippin, Sonic happy hour 2-4 is 
pimp.gif
 I probably go twice a week
laugh.gif
 Route 44 Pineapple Ocean Water for a buck and some change.. you can't beat that
Food is on point too
smokin.gif

This dude is definitely trippin, Sonic happy hour 2-4 is 
pimp.gif
 I probably go twice a week
laugh.gif
 Route 44 Pineapple Ocean Water for a buck and some change.. you can't beat that
Food is on point too
smokin.gif

Ralph's in the westcoast is called Kroger's in the midwest and east coast and basically everywhere outside of California. Kroger's owns Ralph's and Food4Less which you'll find Kroger branded products in their stores. I had people going 
eek.gif
when they saw my Kroger card in California.

Ralph's in the westcoast is called Kroger's in the midwest and east coast and basically everywhere outside of California. Kroger's owns Ralph's and Food4Less which you'll find Kroger branded products in their stores. I had people going 
eek.gif
when they saw my Kroger card in California.

Jack In The Box breakfast is 
pimp.gif
, but their burgers are
grin.gif
. Lucky they serve breakfast all day.

Jack In The Box breakfast is 
pimp.gif
, but their burgers are
grin.gif
. Lucky they serve breakfast all day.

Originally Posted by youngmoney

any of yall know what Culvers is?

its like a dairy queen
Culvers is FIRE!  got them all over my town, along with White Castle..I love the Midwest, but I miss In-N-Out and Filibertos.

pimp.gif
must be a midwest thing

Culvers is a midwest thing.  My boy manages a couple, I personally think they're a bit overrated...

I was born in West Texas, whenever I'm home I make sure to stop at:

taco_villa.png.jpg

The Salsa alone is worth it to me...
Whataburger_sm.JPG

JackIntTheBox has already been mentioned...

I also heard recently that a Chik-Fil-A has opened up in Racine, WI...gonna hit that up...

any of yall know what Culvers is?

its like a dairy queen
Culvers is FIRE!  got them all over my town, along with White Castle..I love the Midwest, but I miss In-N-Out and Filibertos.

pimp.gif
must be a midwest thing

Culvers is a midwest thing.  My boy manages a couple, I personally think they're a bit overrated...

I was born in West Texas, whenever I'm home I make sure to stop at:

taco_villa.png.jpg

The Salsa alone is worth it to me...
Whataburger_sm.JPG

JackIntTheBox has already been mentioned...

I also heard recently that a Chik-Fil-A has opened up in Racine, WI...gonna hit that up...

White Castle, Steak & Shake are places I rock wit that I know are not national cuz they are no where around me

Krystals is my spot too but only one near me is on Bourbon street....

White Castle, Steak & Shake are places I rock wit that I know are not national cuz they are no where around me

Krystals is my spot too but only one near me is on Bourbon street....

Back
Top Bottom