Post Fast Food Chains You Think Are National vol. Jack in the Box

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Is Whole Foods national or is that just an Oakland/Berkeley thing?
Serious?

Whole Foods is all over, man. And it's based in Texas.
How do you know?
laugh.gif

I've been a few places, only know of two.

Serious?

How do you know?
laugh.gif

291 stores in 38 U.S. states and the District of Columbia; six stores in Canada; and six stores in the United Kingdom.

I've been in Whole Foods in LA, NYC, Seattle, Chicago, etc.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whole_Foods_Market#cite_note-1

Serious?

How do you know?
laugh.gif

291 stores in 38 U.S. states and the District of Columbia; six stores in Canada; and six stores in the United Kingdom.

I've been in Whole Foods in LA, NYC, Seattle, Chicago, etc.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whole_Foods_Market#cite_note-1

Originally Posted by TiZzlexiPhone

Originally Posted by Young Safari

Jack n the box isn't national??

Is it just Seattle or what then? Mind blown haha
young safari whats poppin in the NW, JITB is west coast I believe. carls jr, bakers, in-n-out is cali, not even in the NW. But going from Seattle to LA and I still ain't seen no damn Sonic's. But Del Taco & Taco Del Mar are the bee's knees...
wink.gif
Never even heard of Bakers. We got Taco Del Mar 
pimp.gif
 is Taco Time national? 
And we got a Whole Foods downtown. I know they got Whataburger's out in Texas.

Originally Posted by TiZzlexiPhone

Originally Posted by Young Safari

Jack n the box isn't national??

Is it just Seattle or what then? Mind blown haha
young safari whats poppin in the NW, JITB is west coast I believe. carls jr, bakers, in-n-out is cali, not even in the NW. But going from Seattle to LA and I still ain't seen no damn Sonic's. But Del Taco & Taco Del Mar are the bee's knees...
wink.gif
Never even heard of Bakers. We got Taco Del Mar 
pimp.gif
 is Taco Time national? 
And we got a Whole Foods downtown. I know they got Whataburger's out in Texas.

Originally Posted by DwyaneWadeOG

I was under the impression that Jack in the Box was EVERYWHERE like McDonalds but I learned that it is only west coast, Texas, and a few peppered in other states.
I knew it back in high school because I'd go to NYC every year and we tried to find one and people were like "what are you talking about?" My friends when they come home from NYC always hit Jack a couple times.

Originally Posted by DwyaneWadeOG

I was under the impression that Jack in the Box was EVERYWHERE like McDonalds but I learned that it is only west coast, Texas, and a few peppered in other states.
I knew it back in high school because I'd go to NYC every year and we tried to find one and people were like "what are you talking about?" My friends when they come home from NYC always hit Jack a couple times.

I know there are Whole Foods in LA. There is one on Pacific Coast highway that I bought some Banana Bread from?

I know there are Whole Foods in LA. There is one on Pacific Coast highway that I bought some Banana Bread from?

It's funny....I ALWAYS see commercials for Sonic in the DMV, but the only one I've ever seen was in Florida.

They come to your car on rollerblades... mind = blown

It's funny....I ALWAYS see commercials for Sonic in the DMV, but the only one I've ever seen was in Florida.

They come to your car on rollerblades... mind = blown

Back
Top Bottom