i know it aint national...

but if you ever in houston...

GO THERE...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by higherthanthemonument

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

It's funny....I ALWAYS see commercials for Sonic in the DMV, but the only one I've ever seen was in Florida.

They come to your car on rollerblades... mind = blown

The closest one is in Delaware. Close to two hour drive. There is one near Pittsburgh where I lived but I didn't even bother going.

naw its a sonics in baltimore

Yea its in randlestown, opened up last year...had ppl in bmore going crazy for some hot dogs n mixed drinks lol

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

It's funny....I ALWAYS see commercials for Sonic in the DMV, but the only one I've ever seen was in Florida.

They come to your car on rollerblades... mind = blown

The closest one is in Delaware. Close to two hour drive. There is one near Pittsburgh where I lived but I didn't even bother going.

Yea its in randlestown, opened up last year...had ppl in bmore going crazy for some hot dogs n mixed drinks lol

I guess the only national chains are McDonalds, Wendy's, Burger King, Taco Bell, and KFC. And almost all the Wendy's have the same interior design 

I guess the only national chains are McDonalds, Wendy's, Burger King, Taco Bell, and KFC. And almost all the Wendy's have the same interior design 

Originally Posted by frshstunna

there's one in fredericksburg too. yayyyyy. also williamsburg, va.

Originally Posted by frshstunna

there's one in fredericksburg too. yayyyyy. also williamsburg, va.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

What about Fuddruckers?
I'm in the Bay and seen a couple around here in my life, great place too. West coast only?

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

What about Fuddruckers?
I'm in the Bay and seen a couple around here in my life, great place too. West coast only?

when my homie would take the trip from texas to new york he would purchase like 15 jumbo jacks and a zone of that good and be there in 24 hours flat.

when my homie would take the trip from texas to new york he would purchase like 15 jumbo jacks and a zone of that good and be there in 24 hours flat.

Wendy's, Burger King, McDonald's, White Castle, Five Guys, Panera Bread, Taco Bell, Sonic now, 53rd and 6th in the city Halal Food
eek.gif

Wendy's, Burger King, McDonald's, White Castle, Five Guys, Panera Bread, Taco Bell, Sonic now, 53rd and 6th in the city Halal Food
eek.gif

How am i trippin? if you enjoy Sonic then you have really low standards for food because everyone says that place is complete trash.

Back
Top Bottom