Post Fast Food Chains You Think Are National vol. Jack in the Box

Del Taco. we need more of these in NorCal. 
frown.gif

There's not that many truly national chains. A lot are regional. I make it a habit to visit fast food joints we don't have here in MN when I go on vacation
laugh.gif
finally got a 5 guys here tho. Yum.

There's not that many truly national chains. A lot are regional. I make it a habit to visit fast food joints we don't have here in MN when I go on vacation
laugh.gif
finally got a 5 guys here tho. Yum.

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Ralph's in the westcoast is called Kroger's in the midwest and east coast and basically everywhere outside of California. Kroger's owns Ralph's and Food4Less which you'll find Kroger branded products in their stores. I had people going 
eek.gif
when they saw my Kroger card in California.
Yup, I work for Food 4 Less in the Chi burbs....The company is HUGE - Ralphs, King Supers, Food 4 Less, Kroger, Frys, Frys Marketplace, Fred Meyers, the list goes on and on...
That's whats up. Why they have to do us dirty in CA though. I remember going to Krogers to get groceries at least once every two weeks in the midwest. Out here in California it's highly overpriced, like 2x-4x the same price as the next grocery store down the street.

Ralph's in the westcoast is called Kroger's in the midwest and east coast and basically everywhere outside of California. Kroger's owns Ralph's and Food4Less which you'll find Kroger branded products in their stores. I had people going 
eek.gif
Yup, I work for Food 4 Less in the Chi burbs....The company is HUGE - Ralphs, King Supers, Food 4 Less, Kroger, Frys, Frys Marketplace, Fred Meyers, the list goes on and on...
That's whats up. Why they have to do us dirty in CA though. I remember going to Krogers to get groceries at least once every two weeks in the midwest. Out here in California it's highly overpriced, like 2x-4x the same price as the next grocery store down the street.

eek.gif

Ralphs maybe, but definitely not food4less

eek.gif

Ralphs maybe, but definitely not food4less

Originally Posted by nike4KJA05

tumblr_lk84a09G1t1qflpc1o1_500.jpg

socal for the win!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

charade-baby.jpg

Originally Posted by nike4KJA05

tumblr_lk84a09G1t1qflpc1o1_500.jpg

socal for the win!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

charade-baby.jpg

Hardees?

Cracker Barrel?

Fazoli's??

I kinda miss the Mid-West
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

No I don't

Hardees?

Cracker Barrel?

Fazoli's??

I kinda miss the Mid-West
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

No I don't

I was DEVASTATED when I found out In-N-Out was a Cali thing. Sucks for you guys in other states

I was DEVASTATED when I found out In-N-Out was a Cali thing. Sucks for you guys in other states

Originally Posted by youngmoney

any of yall know what Culvers is?

its like a dairy queen
but wayyyy better imo...as far as their burgers are concerned anyway.

and what about Taco Johns?

Originally Posted by youngmoney

any of yall know what Culvers is?

its like a dairy queen
but wayyyy better imo...as far as their burgers are concerned anyway.

and what about Taco Johns?

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

It's funny....I ALWAYS see commercials for Sonic in the DMV, but the only one I've ever seen was in Florida.

They come to your car on rollerblades... mind = blown

The closest one is in Delaware. Close to two hour drive. There is one near Pittsburgh where I lived but I didn't even bother going.

naw its a sonics in baltimore

Back
Top Bottom