possible Nike.Com Jordan restock tomorrow (4/19) at 10am???

Status
Not open for further replies.

I actually just saw a tweet by method possibly concerning this. 
ohwell.gif
what was the tweet

i hope people will be too busy copping other stuff so i can have time to get my bred 11s

hmmm. i remember when the breds dropped in december a few dudes lucked out with a fast connection and a basic atc extension.

in fact those were most of the only nters that copped.

Last edited:
I d explain how the Bot wrks with the captcha part but I know for a fact NHQ have employee's monitoring the net especially this one all the time.

[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji] rsvpers sold out of every size slot :smh: ...there goes my chance

Then they'll have a tip on wut too do next too stop bots. 

Look I know alot of you are against Bots and reading this your like screw that Ozuna23, but I was just like that totally against these Bots also.

But I got tired of striking out too all theseBD links and Bots so I said If ya cant beat them join them. Missed out on the Entire Prelude pack hoping and praying too 

the shoe Gods please let me get through, E NADA 9 stright Saturdays I struck out! Witch wz like C"Mon Nike R U Cereal not even 1 cop out of 8.

[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji] rsvpers sold out of every size slot
mean.gif
...there goes my chance
they won't mean anything come time this restock happens

man.... talk about a quick panic attack... went to eat dinner.... came back and 146 unread posts later.... went from math questions to atc/bot talk.... i for sure thought something dropped lol

Last edited:
god damn i was so anxious the day before solehevean's release that i couldnt sleep... i went to bed at 10 pm, couldnt sleep for 4 ******* hours, it was 2 am by that time, so i decided to give up since the release was so close. then i found out that soleheaven was just a load of ****.. and i was disappointed as ****. i just want the bred 11s so i can sleep well..

If it wasnt for RSVPers nobody would have known about the march restock.

ES didnt post about the restock until he found out RSVPers was selling restock info.
You have a point there, I mean I guess this is there way of getting back if that makes sense, I mean I just hope we can all eat 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom