possible Nike.Com Jordan restock tomorrow (4/19) at 10am???

Status
Not open for further replies.
god damn i was so anxious the day before solehevean's release that i couldnt sleep... i went to bed at 10 pm, couldnt sleep for 4 ******* hours, it was 2 am by that time, so i decided to give up since the release was so close. then i found out that soleheaven was just a load of ****.. and i was disappointed as ****. i just want the bred 11s so i can sleep well..

Whoa, so their "restock" was just a ploy to get more hits on their site, huh? Shady.

Not surprised, though - it's not like it's the first time a site pulled that off.

[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji] rsvpers sold out of every size slot
mean.gif
...there goes my chance
Which service? I am curious

telling somoene to pm u is ridiculous. but notifying someone that you pm'd them is a different story. people just stay in here and click on the new posts button forever if you dont say "check your pms"

Last edited:
Don't matter cause Nike will change the links just like they did for the last restock.
Been saying this all week but people will have the new links regardless just all the people who get spoonfed won't

Last edited:
Except i think the Bred 1 link from Saturday was the same as the march restock link.

They might not change em, but who knows.

If it wasnt for RSVPers nobody would have known about the march restock.

ES didnt post about the restock until he found out RSVPers was selling restock info.

More than rsvpers had access to that info. Some just publicize their info.

The hell is up with everyone wanting bred 11s? Have they struck out on the 30 other restocks of the 11s?

Jesus.

Also what do you need to double up on orders besides different account? What info needs to be different?

The hell is up with everyone wanting bred 11s? Have they struck out on the 30 other restocks of the 11s?

Jesus.

Also what do you need to double up on orders besides different account? What info needs to be different?
Maybe some had responsibilities, not everyone is on the same schedule ya know.

Jesus.

Some people are new to this, some passed on most of those restocks and some were just that unlucky to strike out so many times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom