possible Nike.Com Jordan restock tomorrow (4/19) at 10am???

Status
Not open for further replies.
The hell is up with everyone wanting bred 11s? Have they struck out on the 30 other restocks of the 11s?

Jesus.

Also what do you need to double up on orders besides different account? What info needs to be different?
I'm wondering the same exact thing. Also, since there are three colorways of the Air Jordan 1 restocking, can I buy all three on one order or does it have to be different orders since it is the same model?

I'm wondering the same exact thing. Also, since there are three colorways of the Air Jordan 1 restocking, can I buy all three on one order or does it have to be different orders since it is the same model?
only style [number] matters for quantities.

like others r saying, it'll be 1 of each style/color that is limited to 1

Even if you're able to add these shoes to your cart, it might still will be a pain to check out like it was last Saturday when trying to cop some foams assuming Nike will do nothing to improve that. So you could get cart jacked and its been a long time for me to experience that on NDC but it did happen to me eventually last Saturday.

Last edited:
Even if you're able to add these shoes to your cart, it still will be a pain to check out like it was last Saturday when trying to cop some foams assuming Nike will do nothing to improve that. So you could get cart jacked and its been a long time for me to experience that on NDC but it did happen to me on Saturday.

Same! I was sitting there for 2+ hours trying to checkout.
So frustrating! :smh:

I was able to finally check out at like 8:25cst.. I think anyone that sat long enough was able to get through
I sat there a while but the thing that happened was my cart emptied. So even if you sat there long enough, once your cart empties it empties. I tried to come back later to it in hopes that it would pop again (which has happened to me in the past) but this time around it never came back. 

Last edited:
i got cart jacked with the breds within minutes in december. felt horrible.

totally possible i never even really had the shoes in there though, and the site was glitching.

Last edited:
I was able to finally check out at like 8:25cst.. I think anyone that sat long enough was able to get through
Nike probably did something, but if not then that means sizes will be popping up left and right at like 9:30.

Just checkout right away and you should be good. A lot of people didn't checkout right away with foams and by the time they did nike had died.

I just hope they just put a date out there without any time, the only reason why I cooked on these last few restocks because not a lot of people knew about the links and a specific time, I NEVER get through on those "waiting in line" limited releases, if the same were to happen here with an announced time I'll probably have no chance 
mean.gif

Last edited:
So we have touched on the important topics here on NT so far..from GM Drugs/Kicks, math, now RSVP services lol....

Can we throw in the talks of the next head coach for the Knicks and will he be doing math, buying GM kicks and gettting paid from a fake factory...haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom