possible Nike.Com Jordan restock tomorrow (4/19) at 10am???

Status
Not open for further replies.
For sum reason I believe its gonna hapen either on the hour of the hour, or, 30'sh time. mMeaning 5pm, 5:30, 6, 6:30, etc,etc,.

I dont understand your questions to begin with. I dont see any correlation of bleeding tonsils with maligant hyperthermia. Yes, dantrolene is an antidote for malignant hyperthermia which interferes with the intracellular release of Ca from skeletal muscle SR. Those 2 information has no relevance to me.

Please enlighten me.
The mention of MH was a red herring. A patient presenting with a family history of MH, however remote, is going to factor into your anesthetic plan. There are certain drugs you want to avoid in this scenario. Likewise, the fact that the person is a full stomach and an emergency case lends itself to using certain drugs. At that point it becomes one big risk benefit ratio....kind of like waiting for this tweet. Do I risk leaving my computer?
roll.gif
I just read your replies out to my boy and he snarkily goes "theres nothing in medicine that suggests pretreating someone for a family history of malignant hyperthermia. you dont pretreat cause theres no evidence that it helps."

my other doctor roommate told me to pretreat though. had me looking foolish :'(

Barely caught up with the thread 2hrs ago, come home and there is 14 new pages. Hahaha crazy. Nike need to get this over with already.

I really hope this restock happens this week since im on vacay, if it happens next week ill be some what salty... Unless it happens after 4pm then ill be a happy camper

This is bout to turn into a game of "how long will I continue to waste days just to have a chance to buy a pair of shoes I already have for full price"
mean.gif

I just got the early link for the bred 11s and an auto add to cart bot. do u guys think i can cop it?

Obviously, but the way things are going on, it just looks ridiculous. I understand loving a product, but as a consumer this is just....man, idk 
laugh.gif

You can say it.....it's sad. We're a bunch of fiends...
I love kicks just as much as the rest of y'all but you have to draw the line somewhere. I guess because I have most of what I want, missing out doesn't bug me as much. Believe it or not I still want a pair of Blk/Red XI's. Sold my second pair in '04 and still regret it. 

I love kicks just as much as the rest of y'all but you have to draw the line somewhere. I guess because I have most of what I want, missing out doesn't bug me as much. Believe it or not I still want a pair of Blk/Red XI's. Sold my second pair in '04 and still regret it. 
Just pay resell prices, no point in waiting day and night on twitter.

Just pay resell prices, no point in waiting day and night on twitter.
Nah, I'm good on resell prices.

add to car doesn't help? i don't use bots but i'm curious why you say that? because of the captcha? wouldn't it work once you get past that screen?
i think it sort of helps. it adds your size to cart but it doesnt check out for u. u gotta do that urself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom