possible Nike.Com Jordan restock tomorrow (4/19) at 10am???

Status
Not open for further replies.
And people wonder why I love NikeTalk. There isn't one right answer for that question. I just got tired of seeing all of the geometry. That was 25 years ago for some of us man:rofl:
no one right answer

but definitely some WRONG answers - mask induction with halo/sevo

Well obviously the rocks cuz dey be heavyer than feathers 
roll.gif
no way. the feathers are lighter so they would need more weight to equal the same weight as the rocks.
Clearly it would be the stump. You ever lifted one before?

Its a physics trick question. Gold is measured in troy ounces so 5760 troy ounces equal 1 lb whereas 7000 grams of feathers equal 1 lb.
Yes I understand, but the question asked about pounds. One troy pound is different from One Pound. The question asked about pounds, the question was in the units of pounds. 

lol not that serious though, I know what you mean. 

If it said one pound of feathers vs one troy pound of gold. Then that makes sense. 

Last edited:
Y'all thought Nike was waiting until this got to page 100? Nah they wanna see it get to 1,000. Show them how thirsty we are

Do bots still work or does the average joe now have a chance on NDC? I don't usually order my kicks online.

Yes I understand, but the question asked about pounds. One troy pound is different from One Pound. The question asked about pounds, the question was in the units of pounds. 

lol not that serious though, I know what you mean. 
I guess you just have to accept that no one (who knew what they were doing) would ever weigh gold with 16 oz pounds. He was basically just trying to prove we weren't as smart as we thought we were. In the same class we had an hour long argument about "average," and that our answer wasn't wrong, because we calculated a different kind of average. I believe it was average speed over distance vs average speed over time.

i wouldn't pretreat

awake nasal intubation

avoid volatiles and sux

You would never pretreat with dantrolene. It's expensive as hell and you don't give it unless you have a suspected full blown MH case. Step 1 is always assess the airway. Morbid obesity doesn't always equal difficult airway. And, assuming he was post surgical, you could look at the record to see if he was given sux and volatiles with the first previous surgery. Old board examiner trick. The MH is a red herring. An awake fiberoptic intubation is never a wrong answer. Just know your examiner expects you to say that and you will be led towards some airway cluster..

You would never pretreat with dantrolene. It's expensive as hell and you don't give it unless you have a suspected full blown MH case. Step 1 is always assess the airway. Morbid obesity doesn't always equal difficult airway. And, assuming he was post surgical, you could look at the record to see if he was given sux and volatiles with the first previous surgery. Old board examiner trick. The MH is a red herring. An awake fiberoptic intubation is never a wrong answer. Just know your examiner expects you to say that and you will be led towards some airway cluster..
we ARE in the same field 
nthat.gif

Your 12 year old, morbidly obese patient arrives to the OR after eating a taco for repair of a bleeding tonsil. The patient reports a family history of malignant hyperthermia for which his
I dont understand your questions to begin with. I dont see any correlation of bleeding tonsils with maligant hyperthermia. Yes, dantrolene is an antidote for malignant hyperthermia which interferes with the intracellular release of Ca from skeletal muscle SR. Those 2 information has no relevance to me.

Please enlighten me.

I'm gettin out of here but I will leave you all with this....

Page monitors, bots, and links wont help you against someone with a low ping and high download speed...

I'm OUT!

I guess you just have to accept that no one (who knew what they were doing) would ever weigh gold with 16 oz pounds. He was basically just trying to prove we weren't as smart as we thought we were. In the same class we had an hour long argument about "average," and that our answer wasn't wrong, because we calculated a different kind of average. I believe it was average speed over distance vs average speed over time.
yeah of course, those 2 averages have different NKS units.

I dont understand your questions to begin with. I dont see any correlation of bleeding tonsils with maligant hyperthermia. Yes, dantrolene is an antidote for malignant hyperthermia which interferes with the intracellular release of Ca from skeletal muscle SR. Those 2 information has no relevance to me.

Please enlighten me.
med student in the building haha 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom