police story from last night

laugh.gif
c'mon man. Cops do the darndest things. I had a gun pulled on me, then cuffed, faced down on the pavement, and patted down by campus officers for 'stealing' my own bike right in front of my dorm. AND they proceeded to bring in 3 more officers into the scene. The good news though, the whole student housing got involved and was on our side on this case. It was pretty extreme since those incidents never happen on campus, almost to the point where we were asked to file lawsuits against them. I'd suggest filing a formal complaint if you can, but it can only get you so far. Seems like only cases that are clearly racially motivated or with police brutality involved will go somewhere. Since pigs can't do that anymore, they'll continue to find a way around it and harass you, and it won't stop anytime soon.

Man if true and went through you vehicle like that with no consent MAN. when you  handcuffed the police vehicle... was there camera recording on the dashboard. some have the came installed in the rear view mirror, and cops now a days have mic's hidden in there button ups. but man, if you had the energy & time, id say say something. but im sure the cops can word it perfectly to make you seem like the villain. sorry man.

Man if true and went through you vehicle like that with no consent MAN. when you  handcuffed the police vehicle... was there camera recording on the dashboard. some have the came installed in the rear view mirror, and cops now a days have mic's hidden in there button ups. but man, if you had the energy & time, id say say something. but im sure the cops can word it perfectly to make you seem like the villain. sorry man.

There shouldn't be a hired police force, because the police have shown that they don't provide civic protection, they merely enforce the laws that maintain the class distinction in this country, which is why police are even hated by average people.

There shouldn't be a hired police force, because the police have shown that they don't provide civic protection, they merely enforce the laws that maintain the class distinction in this country, which is why police are even hated by average people.

As long as people like the people who stole my friend's motorcycle exist
mad.gif
, I'm glad we have cops around. 

As long as people like the people who stole my friend's motorcycle exist
mad.gif
, I'm glad we have cops around. 

Originally Posted by MECKS

i agree. but in my experiences, LAPD were the damn nicest cops. he stupid little regional cops are the $@##%#@
The LAPD has always been so nice and helpful the few times that they have been needed. I always found it pleasantly surprising.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MECKS

i agree. but in my experiences, LAPD were the damn nicest cops. he stupid little regional cops are the $@##%#@
The LAPD has always been so nice and helpful the few times that they have been needed. I always found it pleasantly surprising.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

6053ba64-79df-46ce-9a9a-1967e3f5905b.jpg

Until you need them that is
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Getting robbed, cop comes to arrest the perp:

"Thank God for the police.....I MEAN I MEAN UM WHO SNITCHED"

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

6053ba64-79df-46ce-9a9a-1967e3f5905b.jpg

Until you need them that is
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Getting robbed, cop comes to arrest the perp:

"Thank God for the police.....I MEAN I MEAN UM WHO SNITCHED"

lol @ thinking you have to give consent for them to search your car. its called a car search exception. when an officer lawfully pulls you over (say your boy simply ran over the lights in the road, BOOM probable cause of intoxication, especially if the area is a bar strip deal) they can search your entire car even the trunk for evidence of a crime they have probable cause to believe has been committed or is about to be committed. they will say because of his erratic driving we believed him to be intoxicated, because of this we searched the vehicle for evidence such as alcoholic beverages or alcoholic beverage containers (which they found justifying their search all the more) or they can say that because you all were intoxicated and all minorities they had a reasonable suspicion to believe that you might have weapons/and or be dangerous (another valid reason to search without consent). about the only thing you could complain about is if they arrested you and then searched the trunk cause that is a 4th amendment violation. but as mad as you want to be at the cops they did nothing wrong from what you said in your post...
im black if it matters 
grin.gif

lol @ thinking you have to give consent for them to search your car. its called a car search exception. when an officer lawfully pulls you over (say your boy simply ran over the lights in the road, BOOM probable cause of intoxication, especially if the area is a bar strip deal) they can search your entire car even the trunk for evidence of a crime they have probable cause to believe has been committed or is about to be committed. they will say because of his erratic driving we believed him to be intoxicated, because of this we searched the vehicle for evidence such as alcoholic beverages or alcoholic beverage containers (which they found justifying their search all the more) or they can say that because you all were intoxicated and all minorities they had a reasonable suspicion to believe that you might have weapons/and or be dangerous (another valid reason to search without consent). about the only thing you could complain about is if they arrested you and then searched the trunk cause that is a 4th amendment violation. but as mad as you want to be at the cops they did nothing wrong from what you said in your post...
im black if it matters 
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom