police story from last night

TennHouse you have no idea how disappointed I am to hear that you didn't hit the officer up with one of these

98g1lf.gif

Srs note sorry to hear about what happened. Those cops sounded like they were really lame.

TennHouse you have no idea how disappointed I am to hear that you didn't hit the officer up with one of these

98g1lf.gif

Srs note sorry to hear about what happened. Those cops sounded like they were really lame.

They did nothing wrong under the law. Just the fact that the passengers were drunk and any other possible thing they observed is reason enough to search the car. The Supreme court has ruled that if they can justify reasonable suspicion that a crime has been committed, is about to be committed or is being committed, they can search the car under the motor vehicle exception of the 4th Amendment. Because the car can easily be moved, they can basically look where ever they want and you can't object to it.

I'm Puerto Rican if it matters and a CJ student
grin.gif

They did nothing wrong under the law. Just the fact that the passengers were drunk and any other possible thing they observed is reason enough to search the car. The Supreme court has ruled that if they can justify reasonable suspicion that a crime has been committed, is about to be committed or is being committed, they can search the car under the motor vehicle exception of the 4th Amendment. Because the car can easily be moved, they can basically look where ever they want and you can't object to it.

I'm Puerto Rican if it matters and a CJ student
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom