Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

that police chief needs to resign immediately

no excuse for this. look at these *************.

why they got on camo fatigues in the middle of st louis????

10616636_1508628506038796_1048589723_n.jpg

Come on Don Ramon.
You don't know why they'd have on fatigues in the middle of STL?

Those aren't a standard police.
They called in the Guard. Like the military.
Like backup.
Because of riots, and looting, and ....you know, things that warrant people coming with fatigues.
Only so many Cops in Blues to go around.

Come on Don Ramon.
You don't know why they'd have on fatigues in the middle of STL?

Those aren't a standard police.
They called in the Guard. Like the military.
Like backup.
Because of riots, and looting, and ....you know, things that warrant people coming with fatigues.
Only so many Cops in Blues to go around.

lol those are police. seat.. not the national guard for sure

what exactly do you want Obama to do?

the political game won't allow him to do anything right now. if he goes to MO without facts, it could be damaging. if he invests too much in this, he gets questioned for the things/people he chooses to protect or stand up for -- it causes even more of a divide. the media shows us a small fraction of what's going on in this country and the groups of people being treated like dogs.

and with all the **** going on overseas it'd put a real sour taste in ppls mouths if he's more concerned with a Brinks truck, rubber bullets, and a looted Quiktrip than he is with kids being killed by rockets. Yes, our country should come first but our interests abroad hold ALOT of weight.

its a slippery slope. im sure some of his opposition would love for him to shift focus to Ferguson and off other issues. I'd never want his job. Its a no win situation. Too many problems, too few solutions. Not enough time in the day to address and invest in them all.

we train our police like we educate our kids. pass along the material and whether they truly get it or not, that's good enough for us -- passed.

so when these under-trained, irresponsible adrenaline junkies clash with emotional, irrational, and unorganized crowds -- ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE

people from both sides been itching to get in some action -- hence the looting, fighting, shooting, tear gassing, etc etc. and neither seems to be accomplishing anything at this point. yes, the country is watching but as this thread has shown its just caused arguing and more divide amongst each other.

Oh word thanks for the heads up homie. Thats cool tho they're getting out from behind the screens. I wonder if they could hack into the police database and use it to their advantage. I think theyve done that before havent they?

Aside from you probably not wanting to believe it...Why is it hard to believe exactly?

This officer tasered a man who was laying on his stomach after being body slammed to the ground....tried to hide the dash cam tape btw. Did he feel threatened too?

he deserved every bit of that and more. I have no tolerance for drunk drivers. Innocent children and families are killed because of people like him

That piece of **** body slammed someone who wasnt resisting. Hope that cop bleeds a lake.
that piece of **** drunk driver needed a body slam.
and dude wasnt just buzzed he was DRUNK. It aint have to be a cop that slammed him. Could of been someone else to do the damage for all I care. These idiot drunk drivers have no place driving a car

the political game won't allow him to do anything right now. if he goes to MO without facts, it could be damaging. if he invests too much in this, he gets questioned for the things/people he chooses to protect or stand up for -- it causes even more of a divide. the media shows us a small fraction of what's going on in this country and the groups of people being treated like dogs.

and with all the **** going on overseas it'd put a real sour taste in ppls mouths if he's more concerned with a Brinks truck, rubber bullets, and a looted Quiktrip than he is with kids being killed by rockets. Yes, our country should come first but our interests abroad hold ALOT of weight.

its a slippery slope. im sure some of his opposition would love for him to shift focus to Ferguson and off other issues. I'd never want his job. Its a no win situation. Too many problems, too few solutions. Not enough time in the day to address and invest in them all.

he's already politically castrated so what harm is taking action on this going to do to his so called political clout? he's gonna get half a bill passed as opposed to his one that he's only been able to get?

what causes "more divide" is ignoring the race issue in this country. and the world is seeing how the US treats Blacks and plenty are calling them out on it

so please kill that noise

he's already politically castrated so what harm is taking action on this going to do to his so called political clout? he's gonna get half a bill passed as opposed to his one that he's only been able to get?

what causes "more divide" is ignoring the race issue in this country. and the world is seeing how the US treats Blacks and plenty are calling them out on it

so please kill that noise.
That link... That link is progress fam. In spite of all the **** going on right now, that is progress for all blacks.

Last edited:
I'm still in shock what I witnessed last night. Tanks, tear gas, sonic weapons, rubber bullets, ect. The crowd arent just Black people either.

Shout out to MSNBC for covering this LIVE last night. Chris Hayes has been on top of this.

Guy on the live feed last night sounded like Orson Welles narrating War Of The Worlds.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom