Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

They don't. Not only is it abuse of power, it's a waste of tax dollars. Insult to injury.

Out there running around with attachments, max level bling and upgrades on all kits.

They've been waiting to dress up and play with their toys

Well Oscar grant was killed while sitting in handcuffs

Sean bell was killed sitting in his car

They wasn't resisting
They weren't. But was Michael Brown? The fact that he is dead suggests to me that he was. But until we know for sure and get the officer's testimony it is pointless to "take up arms against the racist government" or whatever they think they're doing. For all anyone knows the guy tried to take the officer's gun. You all assume he was doing nothing when in all probability he was.
How can u assume he was
When I just have u examples of people who werent and still killed by police???
What assume because he's black that he HAD to be resisting :smh:

I thought about that right away.  It takes a special kind of person to shoot someone running away from you.  Wouldn't be surprised at all if there were some other documented, questionable altercations under his belt.  

got to be more to him that is why they haven't release his name or have they? suprised anonm haven't yet
@brolicscholar where is brolic to make sense of this

What's bothering me at the momentt is how they're saying the cops face was swolen, yet we cant see one picture to confirm.

The fact that no information has been released and they're withholding everything should be the sign for the FEDs to step in.

Where's the Governor of Missouri? State Reps?
well the governor has canceled his state fair appearances for tomorrow and is going to be in north st louis instead.

what he's going to do about it is anybody's guess - more cheap talk is my guess

this demands the federal government's intervention (then again it's the feds who have given carte blanch as well as $$$ and weapons to these yokel police departments)

there's no way these police should be antagonizing civilians this way further exacerbating the situation. it's the total opposite of what they should be doing

Last edited:

[quote name="TimidTebow" url=
How can u assume he was
When I just have u examples of people who werent and still killed by police???
What assume because he's black that he HAD to be resisting :smh:
I don't even know why you entertain dude. Some people will never accept or care to accept that black men are targeted by police although history, personal testimony, and empirical date prove such. Here's a good book I recommend that speak to my assertions. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0814775322/?tag=niketalk0e-20

What's bothering me at the momentt is how they're saying the cops face was swolen, yet we cant see one picture to confirm.
yeah like everyone needs to be more concerned about the poor cop rather than the dead kid, his family, the citizens or the mess the police department has created

this is a gang, a paramilitary

seasoned miliatry personnel will tell you themselves that this is nothing, but a bunch of macho clowns with poor training and even poorer social skills

Bu-UeLlCMAAezpc.jpg:large

Why the hell do cops need gear like this? Looks like they about invade gaza or iraq :smh:

They look like SWAT.

Brahs, whatever you do, don't read the comments sections of articles online.  Made the mistake of sifting through comments on USA Today and that **** angers and saddens me like no other.  The weird **** is that I already knew what to expect, but was hoping I'd be surprised.  Nope.  The bigots are out in full force.  
mean.gif

People can really be douchebags.  Makes me want to move to a remote island with the fam and say **** everything/everyone else.  

Brahs, whatever you do, don't read the comments sections of articles online.  Made the mistake of sifting through comments on USA Today and that **** angers and saddens me like no other.  The weird **** is that I already knew what to expect, but was hoping I'd be surprised.  Nope.  The bigots are out in full force.  
mean.gif

People can really be douchebags.  Makes me want to move to a remote island with the fam and say **** everything/everyone else.  
Ohhh yeah it's pretty insane. But it just shows that some people just don't get it, and it'll remain that way.

Back
Top Bottom