Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

I'll say it here since the TL wont pay attention to it no way.

I'm African American. I'm very bothered by what happened to the young man. So much confusion surrounding what happened to cause the shooting is even more troubling. People have the right to be angry and demand justice. Change is definitely needed.

Now when do "WE" start to change? Not just having a President who is African American. When do we start being outraged at the internal issues and demanding change there? That is where the biggest problems are.

Its a hot button issue now, but will this really lead to change? Or just momentary outrage?
sadly the latter

its still their infrastructure regardless of the owner because its in their town and they use it.
Sadly the reactions make sense.... Unarmed kid gets killed.... "What can I get away with right now. Will the law enforcement actually do something when crap hits the fan?" Right now enforcement seems to be at a back stage level watching events unfold... Ugly stuff
And you check out the video at the bottom and pause it at 4:26 min, you will see several white kids looting the cell phone store
no excuse to destroy your own infrastructure. There are better weapons (economic) available against the system and this is something community leaders should educate themselves and their neighbors about.

that MLK quote is on point tho.
Whites do the same thing let me remind you. That is the purpose of a riot. Let me remind both of you above

99% of the people rioting, arent rioting because an unarmed man got shot. They're rioting because they can get away with stealing and looting.

IDIOTS
Man whats wrong with you! get the heck outta here.

When you riot you do so to make a point and cause damage and hurt the economy and hurt the town pockets where it hurt the most

Nobody talked about whites rioting after Michigan beat OSU in columbus and they tear up the whole downtown and loot stores or even in Michigan state. I seen it with my own eyes all those white college boys loot the stores and set cars and buildings on fire over a game loos. At least we are doing it for a good reason

Nobody isnt thinking about free goods it just come along with the game

And for the people here that keep saying why are we destroying are own town, uhm because it is a riot you hurt their pockets

MAYBE YOU SHOULD ASK THESE WHITE PEOPLE THE SAME THING? ANYBODY ELSE THAT BRINGS THIS UP AGAIN IS CLEARLY TROLLING. DONT ACT LIKE BLACKS ONLY DO THIS. THIS IS THE WHOLE REASON FOR THIS RIOT, TIRED OF BEING STEREOTYPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ESPECIALLY WHEN WHITES DO THE SAME THING

Last edited:
As usual the cops prove to be completely useless. It's us vs them when it comes to black people and cops. The fact that they never get prosecuted and their worst punishment is paid vacation and a transfer to a different division shows that there is teams to this. Then they wonder why no snitching is a thing.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Dropten  

Fine then, 98%.
These people dont want to make a difference. They want a difference to be handed to them. All this pain they're feeling will be non existent in a few weeks, and they'll be back to posting twerk vids on twitter and doing fire challenges. Why must a person have to die for them to riot?

Racist post reported. Thanks for showing your ignorance and generalizations.

Racist post reported. Thanks for showing your ignorance and generalizations.
VERY! Im surprised he was not banned. If I made those comments about whites i would be banned asap
Any update or news out of St. Louis???
Rioting still going on???
Any words from the president about the situation???
President care,  only about your votes..
When Brown was first killed reports were saying that he had stolen something from a store and now they are saying he attacked the cop.

"Belmar said the incident started when Brown physically assaulted the police officer, pushing him into the officer's vehicle. He said there was a struggle inside the car, and at some point Brown reached for the officer's weapon. One shot was fired inside the vehicle."

http://www.ksdk.com/story/homepage/2014/08/10/rioting-breaks-out-in-ferguson/13880305/
ofcourse they will say that.. LETS GET THE POLICE CAR VIDEO! Also brown had his friend with him.

a struggle can mean he pulled away. Reach for gun mean his hand accidently brush my side during a struggle

And you check out the video at the bottom and pause it at 4:26 min, you will see several white kids looting the cell phone store

Whites do the same thing let me remind you. That is the purpose of a riot. Let me remind both of you above

When you riot you do so to make a point and cause damage and hurt the economy and hurt the town pockets where it hurt the most

Nobody talked about whites rioting after Michigan beat OSU in columbus and they tear up the whole downtown and loot stores or even in Michigan state. I seen it with my own eyes all those white college boys loot the stores and set cars and buildings on fire over a game loos. At least we are doing it for a good reason

And for the people here that keep saying why are we destroying are own town, uhm because it is a riot you hurt their pockets

MAYBE YOU SHOULD ASK THESE WHITE PEOPLE THE SAME THING? ANYBODY ELSE THAT BRINGS THIS UP AGAIN IS CLEARLY TROLLING. DONT ACT LIKE BLACKS ONLY DO THIS. THIS IS THE WHOLE REASON FOR THIS RIOT, TIRED OF BEING STEREOTYPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ESPECIALLY WHEN WHITES DO THE SAME THING

Why is that crazy?

this.. like where the **** do some of you live, it's like you all are acting like this is the 1950s..

yes, there's some good white people, yes there's some awful white people

not all white people are your 'enemies' or are out to get you, most of them just ride in their lane

I'll say it here since the TL wont pay attention to it no way.

I'm African American. I'm very bothered by what happened to the young man. So much confusion surrounding what happened to cause the shooting is even more troubling. People have the right to be angry and demand justice. Change is definitely needed.

Now when do "WE" start to change? Not just having a President who is African American. When do we start being outraged at the internal issues and demanding change there? That is where the biggest problems are.

Its a hot button issue now, but will this really lead to change? Or just momentary outrage?
sadly the latter

its not that only blacks do it its just from a economic standpoint it hurts them more... if you live in a area, esp in the case of blacks... where the value of your property homes etc... is based on surrounding business etc... and you destroy them... you are essentially hurting yourself if nothing more the bringing the property values down.

Not only that it deters business that would otherwise possibly operate in said neighborhoods.... thus bringing in jobs etc.. Not just that but once those stores are gone and others dont want to move in, you are essentially taking money from your neighborhood/economy and investing it in the very ppl etc you are trying to hurt.

this.. like where the **** do some of you live, it's like you all are acting like this is the 1950s..

not all white people are your 'enemies' or are out to get you, most of them just ride in their lane

This. If y'all still really see the world as white vs black I don't know what to tell you. The issue is not race. It's bigger than that. There's some terrible awful cops who bring shame to public service and protection. The issue is that cops who do this just get a slap on the wrist and carry on. I'm always protecting cops when it's justified but ish like this is inexcusable and makes me ashamed to say that I'm working on being a cop myself. Just like there's awful white people there's awful people of all races. And in return there's good people of all races. **** only turns into race when people make it about race.

sadly the latter

its not that only blacks do it its just from a economic standpoint it hurts them more... if you live in a area, esp in the case of blacks... where the value of your property homes etc... is based on surrounding business etc... and you destroy them... you are essentially hurting yourself if nothing more the bringing the property values down.

Not only that it deters business that would otherwise possibly operate in said neighborhoods.... thus bringing in jobs etc.. Not just that but once those stores are gone and others dont want to move in, you are essentially taking money from your neighborhood/economy and investing it in the very ppl etc you are trying to hurt.
HURTS US MORE???

BLOCKED

GUYS LETS JUST POST UPDATES. PLEASE PLEASE DONT RESPOND TO THE TROLLS OR EVEN DEBATE WITH THEM. WE  ARE NOT HERE TO CHANGE THEIR MINDS NOR CAN WE SO IT IS POINTLESS

THIS ISNT EVEN REALLY ABOUT WHITES THE ISSUE IS WITH THE POLICE

Last edited:
I really hope something positive comes from this. I'm tired of our black men getting killed and nothing being done to change the situation.

Somethings has got to give.

This. If y'all still really see the world as white vs black I don't know what to tell you. The issue is not race. It's bigger than that. There's some terrible awful cops who bring shame to public service and protection. The issue is that cops who do this just get a slap on the wrist and carry on. I'm always protecting cops when it's justified but ish like this is inexcusable and makes me ashamed to say that I'm working on being a cop myself. Just like there's awful white people there's awful people of all races. And in return there's good people of all races. **** only turns into race when people make it about race.
thats because it is always about the three r's.... race, religion, and revenue.... Its what the entire world lives by, rule by, reason with... There is a documented long track record of racial profiling/targeting amongst officers of the law, our govt, and guess what... Who is in charge and run these orgs.. Whites. Who is the prime target in most cases blacks and or spanish speaking ppl.

Are you that niave to think its all some big coincidence or it just happen to be this way? Hell we havent even made it past 50 yrs, to which we lived in a society that laws, businesses, education, every facet of life was divided, governed etc... specifically because of race. Yet you think because some civil rights movement or a few eoe laws etc.. changed the hearts and the mindset of ppl? Or just like that like a light switch everything and all things just stop being about race and we live in this all is equal utopian society? 

You're right in that cops don't get disciplined for killing people or for any other kind of misconduct.  But, the fact of the matter is that an overwhelming proportion of their misconduct is directed at black people.  Taking RACE out of the equation does black people no good because race is an undeniable factor as to why blacks are in dead *** last in every statistical category. 

And to everyone saying 'it's not the 1950s anymore...' here's a stat for you:  After the end of slavery, black people owned one half of one percent of the national wealth.  Guess how much they own today, in 2014?  ONE HALF of ONE PERCENT.  (.5%)  We haven't moved one iota economically, and we all know that economics = power/status.

How many times do Black men have to be killed by cops for it to be about race?

Does the cop need to be on camera cursing and using slurs before he kills?

:nerd:

I really hope something positive comes from this. I'm tired of our black men getting killed and nothing being done to change the situation.

Somethings has got to give.
 IT IS NOT JUST BLACKS BUT WHITES AS WELL. LIKE I SAID BEFORE THIS WHITE DUDE GOT LIT UP BY A OFFICER CAUSE HE RAN FROM HIM

THE ISSUE AT HAND HERE IS THE POLICE

THE REASON PEOPLE ARE MAD NOW IS BECAUSE BECAUSE WITNESS SAID THE OFFICER EXCECUTED THIS MAN AND SHOT HIM OVER 10 TIMES.  WITH ALL THESE WITNESSES THE OFFICER SHOULD BE FIRED AND OR ARRESTED

HURTS US MORE???

BLOCKED

GUYS LETS JUST POST UPDATES. PLEASE PLEASE DONT RESPOND TO THE TROLLS OR EVEN DEBATE WITH THEM. WE  ARE NOT HERE TO CHANGE THEIR MINDS NOR CAN WE SO IT IS POINTLESS

THIS ISNT EVEN REALLY ABOUT WHITES THE ISSUE IS WITH THE POLICE
Yes and no..... because regardless of those actions business will still open shop there. companies will still move businesses to those areas...the same cant be said about black neighborhoods.

If a best buy was destroyed in a white area...more then likely the best buy corp will rebuild and replace it... same thing happens in a majority black neighborhood... more then likely it wont. And that departure takes away jobs and lowers the value of the hood. It also forces dollars that would be going into that hood into another one because those ppl will still shop be patrons of the store and will be forced to go to other neighborhoods. Thus taking money away from the neighborhood.

Back
Top Bottom