Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

That dude 
pimp.gif

African Americans should riot about the 72% of babies born out of wedlock in 2013
It sure as heck would provide children with a better foundation.
SEE THIS IS WHAT WE ARE TRYING TO STOP AND NEED TO STOP. THIS STEREOTYPE BUT WHITES ARE JUST AS BAD.

SINCE WHEN DID YOU GUYS CARE ABOUT THE KIDS AND BABIES???

Profile of Child Molesters:
80 percent of theses inmates were white.

5 PERCENT OF SEX OFFENDERS REARRESTED FOR ANOTHER SEX CRIME WITHIN 3 YEARS OF PRISON RELEASE
Of the 9,700 sex offenders, 67 percent were white males and 32 percent were black males.

YOU SEE WERE IM GOING WITH THIS.. THE DOUBLE STANDARD, HYPOCRITE AND STEREOTYPING HAVE TO STOP.

PLEASE RESPOND...

Last edited:
SEE THIS IS WHAT WE ARE TRYING TO STOP AND NEED TO STOP. THIS STEREOTYPE BUT WHITES ARE JUST AS BAD.

80 percent of
theses inmates were white.

5 PERCENT OF SEX OFFENDERS REARRESTED FOR ANOTHER SEX CRIME WITHIN 3 YEARS OF PRISON RELEASE

Of the 9,700 sex offenders, 67 percent were white males and 32 percent were black males.

YOU SEE WERE IM GOING WITH THIS.. THE DOUBLE STANDARD, HYPOCRITE AND STEREOTYPING HAVE TO STOP.

PLEASE RESPOND...

WHOA WHOA WHOA! I was simply stating it would a better foundation for the children.

Not engaging in a "Well blacks should worry about _____" argument.

Hope that clears that up.

African Americans should riot about the 72% of babies born out of wedlock in 2013
It sure as heck would provide children with a better foundation.

80 percent of theses inmates were white.

PLEASE RESPOND...
exactly

they ignore the wrongdoing in their community but fingerpoint at ours

quite hilarious 

@FemsHaveBallz: My "white privilege" is paying for your food stamps so shut the hell up Axxholes #Ferguson” But

yeap turning real racial
don't show them that......"THEIR HARD EARN TAX DOLLARS ARE ONLY FEEDING POOR BLACKS"

@RKO my post wasn't directed at one person and some blacks feed into the ideas of supremacy whether they realize it or not 

Last edited:

@FemsHaveBallz
: My "white privilege" is paying for your food stamps so shut the hell up Axxholes #Ferguson” But

View media item 1126777

yeap turning real racial
don't show them that......"THEIR HARD EARN TAX DOLLARS ARE ONLY FEEDING POOR BLACKS"

@RKO my wasn't directed at one person and some blacks feed into the ideas of supremacy whether they realize it or not 

Femhazballz is dead wrong... but c'mon now.... Whites account for nearly 75% of this country, it makes sense that more of them would be on govt assistance.

No need to repost ignorant tweets like that on NT and feed into that bull... lets just keep the thread on track.

WOOOOW!

One CNN video report, flagged by Colorlines, shows a police officer saying to protesters, "Bring it, you ******* animals! Bring it!" (at the 00:20 mark):

OFFICER CAUGHT ON TAPE SAYING THIS LOUD AND CLEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
superb i see what you did there, still an atrocious number that needs to be fixed. I could go on about what i have done to help yougner black males in my community but that is off topic

Last edited:
WOOOOW!

One CNN video report, flagged by Colorlines, shows a police officer saying to protesters, "Bring it, you ******* animals! Bring it!" (at the 00:20 mark):

OFFICER CAUGHT ON TAPE SAYING THIS LOUD AND CLEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THERES IS NO WAY HES RACIST!!! HE WAS JUST FRUSTRATED!! STOP THINKING EVERYTHING IS ABOUT RACE. HES PROBABLY A GOOD COP

WOOOOW!

Anyone notice there's a store called Yolo Boutique in the background? 

laugh.gif

WOOOOW!

THERES IS NO WAY HES RACIST!!! HE WAS JUST FRUSTRATED!! STOP THINKING EVERYTHING IS ABOUT RACE. HES PROBABLY A GOOD COP

Yeah I don't understand why you guys make everything about race. >D

fact is if you are acting like a lunatic, screaming and just angry and ready to destroy anything then you are in fact acting like a stupid animal.

it has nothing to do with color.

fact is if you are acting like a lunatic, screaming and just angry and ready to destroy anything then you are in fact acting like a stupid animal.

it has nothing to do with color.
i GUESS BUT HAVE YOU EVER HEARD ANYONE WHITE PERSON TELL WHITE RIOTERS THAT OR ANY WHITE PERSON? IT IS A DEROGATORY WORD 

Man the comments on Yahoo about the riots...do these illiterate hicks not remember the 99% white riots taking place in Vancouver, London, etc? @#$@, there were riots in Boston after the Red Sox WON the World Series last year. *****@$@% idiots

View media item 1127105
There will always be scumbags of all races trying to take advantage of a distracted population

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom