Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

And what does height have to do with perceiving threats? Just curious?

Because it was reported months ago that Mike Brown was towering over Wilson which made the use of force justified. Just like the Police told the public that the shots were "close distance" which turned out to be false. 153ft is not close distance.

So this fool was the same size as Mike and was the one with a weapon?

Dude called Mike Brown a demon and said he was "bulking up"?

A dude as big as Mike supposedly punched him 10 times yet he had no significant injuries... not even a bloody lip?

And some of y'all believe this fools story?

View media item 1275407

Don't yall know?

Black teens/men are Super Negroes with the power of 10 men. Our hands are deadly weapons.

Like I've been saying you have to be a fool, a racists, or both to believe that BS story.

Look, I'm not here tryna offend anyone or sway anyones opinion on the matter, what I'm saying is, we are using our energy wrong.

Here we are rioting, instead of coming together to create a REAL solution.

Someone mentioned "well whites riot when it's for a football game" that's fine let THEM do that, we can be better and smarter than that.

There's that mentality where "if they can do it we should be able to do it too" NO. It doesn't work like that, you know why? We imprison ourselves, we make ourselves hate ourselves.

You guys are talking about boycotting black Friday like you haven't spent money on useless things all year, and even then, still won't learn.

Money DOES hold power, and the reason why we don't have power is because we don't know how to use our money.

Why do you think certain things take place that seem irrational to us? MONEY. They're taking OUR tax dollars lets get our benefit out of it.

Investors with deep pockets threaten to pull out their investments if they don't get what they want, and what do we do? riot, **** **** up, show anger, what change are we making? We've been had time to make changes, even as recent as Trayvon a year or so ago, we just got mad for a couple days/weeks, then let it go.

And this isn't directed to EVERYONE here (I think CashBanks said he's active in his community which I salute and is the RIGHT way to go about it)

But reading some of ya'll posts makes me sick.

Black on black crime has NOTHING to do with white supremacy. To those that are thinking like that are the ones that put Dem bands up for Darren Wilson.

I have read of so many wars and political crises it is as if I lived through many of them. The first few things to do is to burn the stores of police sympathizers and to make an appeal to the President and ask that his Justice Department to charge Darren Wilson on civil rights charges.

I doubt that either will transpire. This war will be decided by patience and persistence. This is like a long blockade or a siege. Black people and progressives must turn out and vote for the farthest left candidates possible. We should try to produce our own candidates wherever we can.

We must take control of primaries, municipal elections, county elections, State elections and once we capture enough towns and shires, we can select a president of our choosing. This conflict will only end when we have built from the ground up. Placing a genuine progressive on our civic throne is not our cornerstone, it will be our shinning capstone.
Look, I'm not here tryna offend anyone or sway anyones opinion on the matter, what I'm saying is, we are using our energy wrong.

Here we are rioting, instead of coming together to create a REAL solution.

Someone mentioned "well whites riot when it's for a football game" that's fine let THEM do that, we can be better and smarter than that.

There's that mentality where "if they can do it we should be able to do it too" NO. It doesn't work like that, you know why? We imprison ourselves, we make ourselves hate ourselves.

You guys are talking about boycotting black Friday like you haven't spent money on useless things all year, and even then, still won't learn.

Money DOES hold power, and the reason why we don't have power is because we don't know how to use our money.

Why do you think certain things take place that seem irrational to us? MONEY. They're taking OUR tax dollars lets get our benefit out of it.

Investors with deep pockets threaten to pull out their investments if they don't get what they want, and what do we do? riot, **** **** up, show anger, what change are we making? We've been had time to make changes, even as recent as Trayvon a year or so ago, we just got mad for a couple days/weeks, then let it go.

And this isn't directed to EVERYONE here (I think CashBanks said he's active in his community which I salute and is the RIGHT way to go about it)

But reading some of ya'll posts makes me sick.

So much truth!

Its hilarious how y'all came in here and made this whole thing about rioting and looting...while pushing the fact that this *** hole got away with murder...right to the back of the care list.

It's more like people are screaming for change yet not doing anything TO change, or going about it the wrong way

It's infuriating that he got off with MURDER, but what are WE gonna do now to make change?

Ya'll ************* wanna be civil rights activists when it's convienient yet turn a blind eye to same race crime

Someone tell me the benefit of rioting, destroying businesses and communities?

How many black on black murders happen on a daily basis, yet gets overlooked?

"Oh but it was a cop"

That's not your beef, your beef is because the cop was white, the victim was black

Reverse the roles? Black cop, whote victim, sure, there's a greater chance the cop would face charges, WE don't know that though

And yet you all know oppression exists, and though it isn't right, STILL don't know how to act, and get AHEAD, not TRY to get even.

Yeah, cops shouldn't be held to a higher standards :lol:

And gets overlooked by black or white people?

How many white murders happen daily that get overlooked, yet what happens when it's a missing girl?

Cowards only let this hate out on the internet tho......

People feel safe behind their keyboards.

It's more like people are screaming for change yet not doing anything TO change, or going about it the wrong way

It's infuriating that he got off with MURDER, but what are WE gonna do now to make change?

What are YOU going to do?

Not a damn thing! He is doing exactly what he claims everyone else in this thread is doing.

Bringing up OJ f'n Simpson :smh: CLOWN!!!!

Not a damn thing! He is doing exactly what he claims everyone else in this thread is doing.

Bringing up OJ f'n Simpson :smh: CLOWN!!!!

I don't care to do anything but mind my own business and keep me, my family and close ones out of trouble, as you should. I'm just calling the rest of you out on your ****, you can't sit here and tell me I'm wrong about what I said, OPEN YOUR EYES people.

People have the right ideas and energy in the wrong direction, you see that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its hilarious how y'all came in here and made this whole thing about rioting and looting...while pushing the fact that this *** hole got away with murder...right to the back of the care list.

Like I said earlier, it was intentional. That's why it was done at night, because the dumb would be distracted.

what did the tweets say?

go on twitter type in @leslifrye and just scroll

she had a series of tweets last night when the news broke

her tweets quickly spread across twitter and started to trend

by the time buildings was burning in the middle of the night the twitter universe found:

her address

her school address

her cell number

her schools number

her principal and guidance counselors email

apparently she has applied to colleges and the students at those universities have written emails to the universities to not accept her

people have called her high school non stop this morning and her principal has been hearing out all the calls

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom