Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

them folks need some leadership. They doing it the wrong way. Breaking in to walgreens. come on

Real talk, most of these people in ferguson glad that this indictment did't happen.  And now they have an excuse to misbehave the way they are.  Robbing liquor stores really?  No disrespect but those type (not specifically saying black) will never involve.  Like actually do something instead of being a low life.  They probably don't even know what their rioting about.  Savages man.  Ask anyone of them, and they'll just turn it around on you and play the victim smh.  Once ferguson goes into the pieces, its going to be the same damn people saying "oh the government don't care about us) **** you're the one who destroyed your own city, go fix it yourself if you're trying to be such a rebel.

There is always, ALWAYS that one idiot who spews his or her half facts in these posts and when someone challenges their logic or stance they write them off as trolling when in reality they have NO idea what they're talking about.  
mean.gif
No reps to give, re-post though

I apologize for lack of knowledge. Im just saying we all need to stop worrying about color and focus on the real problem. Police going around killing people and not getting punished for it. Meanwhile the news seems to enjoy all this and continue to talk about race when thats not the real issue.

Lack of knowledge?

You think when the Constitution was written that they were including blacks WHO WERE SLAVES at the time?

I don't know if that's lack of knowledge. You have to be trolling.

I really hope this stuff puts MORE focus on the prosecutor Robert McCulloch. This was always going to end badly but talk about revving people up more than they needed to be. Instead of trying to calm people down - he was condescending, divisive and showed a complete lack of respect for the entire matter. This is a guy who is extremely biased for multiple reasons. He should've been no where near this situation. Guys like this are the reason White Supremacy is strong. He's in a position of power with strong biases and a track record of misconduct. This stuff has been exposed online and he's handled this situation terribly yet he's still as powerful as ever.

There will be no justice as long as people like him are pulling the strings behind the scenes.
If I'm not mistaken this is an elected position he holds.

Vote his *** out or burn the city?

People looting have to be different from the people setting fires everywhere. Don't you need some real legit materials to set giant fires like this?

Don't want to derail because yall are locked in, but Sunny Hostin and Sara Sidner tho, just maybe.... anyway, carry on

Last edited:
Lack of knowledge?

You think when the Constitution was written that they were including blacks WHO WERE SLAVES at the time?

I don't know if that's lack of knowledge. You have to be trolling.

It was my lack of my knowledge because i didn't know. All I was trying to say is that we are all the same in the eyes of GOD and bleed the same blood.

It was my lack of my knowledge because i didn't know. All I was trying to say is that we are all the same in the eyes of GOD and bleed the same blood.

You didn't know black people were slaves when the constitution was written?

Someone needs to organize the masses towards McCulloughs house and burn that down.

His smug *** toasting with DW as we speak watching his master plan unfold in front of the world.

Back
Top Bottom