Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

I wonder if most of the people out there have good jobs. As much as I'd like to believe that I'd be out there protesting, I know bills gotta be paid and food needs to be provided. Guilty feeling.

I'm black and this situation is NOT the problem. If only we could do this to stop the real problem in our community which is killing each other
you cant bring  that up without being ridiculed 

but the situation at hand is getting to the bottom of this matter

and getting this all under control even though i think of this situation differently

i have to agree the streets would be safe as soon as that cop is at least in jail

hell do it for the safety of the community if for nothing else like damn

Yeah it is, especially since the tape that America is so up in arms over has the store owner in it...

Oh wait I saw you posting earlier, you're defending the murdering cop :smh:

from strong armed robbery to petty theft to not even a robbery

just stop

from strong armed robbery to petty theft to not even a robbery

just stop

But the officer pulled up on both the dudes and had not heard about the alleged robbery. So essentially you're painting a picture in your head that Michael Brown deserved to be killed because he "allegedly" stole less than $10 worth of ****.

Go away

ARREST THE COP AND ALL OF THIS IS OVER
But it won't happen
mean.gif
 because obviously they don't want to do the right thing

Last edited:
All of the shots are in the inner arm and the fatal 2 to the face and head. How is the cop shooting someone in the inner arm if he was being charged at? And some of these people have the audacity to come in here and spew nonsense as if this can remotely be justified.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom