Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

I'm in no way apart of y'all's debate but in regards to rioting, it's more of a reason to get stuff for free IMO. You're not searching for answers by stealing
especially from you own community and in many instances from poverty stricken or low income communities

Wouldn't the fact that they're rioting contradict this statement?
Rioting wont make a positive difference. It'll just make matters worse, especially when they're doing it to steal product for their personal benefit

I'm in no way apart of y'all's debate but in regards to rioting, it's more of a reason to get stuff for free IMO. You're not searching for answers by stealing

Sometimes. I do believe frustration is usually the initiating factor. Of course there will always be people who use any situation for personal gain.

Sometimes. I do believe frustration is usually the initiating factor. Of course there will always be people who use any situation for personal gain.
I have yet to hear of a riot that ended up helping more than it hurt. It's just not an effective tool at all IMO.

beneficiaries of the oppressors got all the answers while they live comfortably in their privilege

yall let getting rejected by females send you to deep depression and suicide but got the nerve to act like you know what it's like to live in a black/latino man skin

:rofl: :rofl:  

grow up middle class to rich but shooting up schools.........but you know our struggle ......I'm cryin :rofl:  

Njcollector .........there has been too many unarmed black/latino males killed these past years for you to make such an asinine post.......witnesses, while his body was still laying on that hot asphalt dead stated the kid had his hands up and surrendered ......the apologist....jesus christ 

Your on niketalk living with freedom and every opportunity as others but your not privileged?? :lol:

Shooting ppl over eye contact and colors instead of furthing yourselves..
I live in a latino man's skin.. I'm mistaken for Hispanic repeatedly but I don't cry like I said I handle it..I don't cry about it..I'm treated unjust and it frustrates and brings rage but I'm a man and a smart one therefore I handle it as. One and put myself in the position to avoid this..knowing the law and your rights along with not being in the wrong places are simple precautions

I know your type..you were atleast middle class to rich and preach otherwise..my country in 20% employed, you don't know poor you don't know struggle... Your poor is middle class in my country so keep talking out your *** it fits you

A lot of pointless arguments in this thread for the same of making a point. Hispanicity is not a race but an ethnicity.

Why was George Washington even brought up in this thread? Anybody who believe Lincoln freed the slaves because he thought slavery was wrong needs to wake up.

Disorganized action defeats the purpose and dilutes the message that needs to be gotten across. The focal point is now directed towards the rioting and not the fact that a man was gunned down by a coward with a badge

Your on niketalk living with freedom and every opportunity as others but your not privileged?? :lol:

I live in a latino man's skin.. I'm mistaken for Hispanic repeatedly but I don't cry like I said I handle it..I don't cry about it..I'm treated unjust and it frustrates and brings rage but I'm a man and a smart one therefore I handle it as. One and put myself in the position to avoid this..knowing the law and your rights along with not being in the wrong places are simple precautions

I know your type..you were atleast middle class to rich and preach otherwise..my country in 20% employed, you don't know poor you don't know struggle... Your poor is middle class in my country so keep talking out your *** it fits you

What does comparing "poor" do? What's the poor of your country compared to the Democratic Republic of Congo? Comparing poor is stupid and shows you have a lack of compassion for humanity.

19/20 poorest countries in the world are either on the continent of Africa or exist in the African Diaspora, you don't know poor either.

Last edited:
1. The cops side of the story is that he was attacked and the kid was going for his gun so he shot him. Witnesses say the kid got shot, held up his hands and got shot again. The first initial reports of this case showed the face of the cop but that's all gone now. (I'm no anthropologist, but he looked more white than anything else) and they also reported that Michael Brown was shot 10 times. All that is out of the news now in any reports you read. Funny how that happens.

2. There is no "white Hispanic" category on the census. Your options are:

1. White (not Hispanic)
2. Black (not Hispanic)
3. Hispanic

Some of them allow you to check "multicultural" while others let you check "other" and write in your response.

http://www.census.gov/population/estimates/rho.txt

Crtl-f non white hispanic

It gives you the option of white of Hispanic origin or black of Hispanic origin

Last edited:
Disorganized action defeats the purpose and dilutes the message that needs to be gotten across. The focal point is now directed towards the rioting and not the fact that a man was gunned down by a coward with a badge
Same thing im saying. But they dont hear you though

Last edited:
People still talking about looting :lol: Y'all keep hanging on to that...y'all just as bad as the media that was barely reporting the killing until the looting started. So maybe it did achieve something. I don't give a **** what folks gotta say about the looters. I was stereotyped before the looting and ima be stereotyped after the looting. My reality

. "Oh the looting is giving y'all a bad name" we've been had that kid.

Last edited:
Do you really truly believe the cop shot the guy on purpose?

You think he had an objective today to shoot the guy? Where do you live? What is being reported is that the kid tried to go for the officers gun when he was up close and was shot.

Now if that is true, it has yet to be proven. But there's likely no other scenario other than the man starting a scuffle, the officer does not simply shoot a person just out of the blue, especially if he stopped the man. Why? Every car given to an officer has a recording of audio and video of a 10-20 ft radius, video of course of only the front.

Ok but logic aside. Let's say he did shoot the man, stopped him and then put him on his knees and executed him like people are saying, don't you think someone would video tape this? Or take a photo?

Ok let's say no one had a camera or a video grabbing device. Wouldn't there be witnesses all claiming he was executed? No some say he was shot while the officer was behind his car, others say he was executed while laying on the floor and some say the officer walked up to him and shot him.

Also you can't declare yourself Hispanic in this country, what are you 12? It's either white Hispanic or non white Hispanic, there is no Hispanic check all. Zimmerman chose white Hispanic.

:rofl: :rofl:

This same thing has been going on for YEARs witnesses, Video Cameras, etc etc the verdict is always the same. The fact that NYPD just choked a man to death on Camera, who had no weapons A WEEK AGO........ and you come in here asking why would the cops do that?

What's wrong with you guys in here what exactly has to happen for people to understand that there are hateful cops, there is a precedent with the law that allows them to vilify and victimize young black men whenever they want and they take full advantage of it.

Last edited:
^ exactly

These dudes are praying for a black cop to do this so they can try to say 1 > dozens of previous killings

Just how they operate....at this point it flows through their blood

What exactly is the wrong place? why should i have to be a lawyer to walk off my steps without fearing getting shot?

What you described as being a man is being a ***** and that's just 100%. You claim of being discriminated against, about being harassed and being angry about it .... so instead of "Complaining" :smh:.... your option is to accept it. Be happy that you have the opportunity to live amongst a group of people who hate you for the color of skin, Religion, sex, etc etc.

That's being a man? shutting up and taking misjustice. adhering to rules that further discrimination and hate, rules that may indirectly or directly hinder your childrens future, but it's okay because you don't wanna be seen complaining? all for a group of people who don't give a **** if you live or die whether your complaining or not. Damn shame that you look for respect and feel validated by a community that has no respect for you.

So yes you are Latino..... and yes based on your comments in here you absolutely fall in line with white supremacy, because you pretty much hae accepted their supremacy and feel as if you have to adjust your life to live under white guidelines (That may involve you staying out of certain places, fearing for your safety, and accepting disrespect)..... all in all your definition of a man = A *****

EXCELLENT point.

People looting who probably don't care about Michael Brown and are destroying their own community. It's bad all around. It's disheartening to see b/c Michael Brown's killing is now becoming a sidebar due to the selfish actions of others.

I said it earlier, but something needs to be done to ensure that every sworn-in officer is wearing a mic and camera on their uniform. You want to get rid of some of the grey area and hold both the police and civilians accountable? Get it all on tape. Too much he said/she said **** going on and it gets nowhere.

Last edited:
^ exactly

These dudes are praying for a black cop to do this so they can try to say 1 > dozens of previous killings

Just how they operate....at this point it flows through their blood

This happens too.

He killed an unarmed male?

Anyway, the looting didn't start until the cops showed up with K9 dogs and full on riot gear. They turned the **** up first and some folks reacted...saw pics floating around of folks united and the police in front of them holding K9s

But I'll let y'all keep making yourselves seem good by pegging on this **** instead of the real issue. Anything to ignore the real problem

EXCELLENT point.

People looting who probably don't care about Michael Brown and are destroying their own community. It's bad all around. It's disheartening to see b/c Michael Brown's killing is now becoming a sidebar due to the selfish actions of others.

I said it earlier, but something needs to be done to ensure that every sworn-in officer is wearing a mic and camera on their uniform. You want to get rid of some of the grey area and hold both the police and civilians accountable? Get it all on tape. Too much he said/she said **** going on and it gets nowhere.
Put a HD Camera and Mic in every badge.

View media item 1126213
Multiple black people have been murdered by the police this summer and the news of their deaths die down after a week. Nobody knows the right way to address this situation in order to get the results they want/need. A riot isn't the right answer? A riot is what lead to the American Revolution. I'm not ashamed of these angry people lashing out, they don't know what to do and are tired of being peaceful.

But that's cool, y'all keep looking for planes and let my brothers die in the streets. Because it's not a black and white thing, racism doesn't exist.
This rioting wont fix anything because they're not organized. There is no leader to guide the people properly. Everyone is out there for them selves stealing and looting just to get free ****.
A few months from now all this wont even matter to them.
Only through organization and numbers will there be a difference.

This is true. Right now it's just chaos right now.

He killed an unarmed male?

Anyway, the looting didn't start until the cops showed up with K9 dogs and full on riot gear. They turned the **** up first and some folks reacted...saw pics floating around of folks united and the police in front of them holding K9s

But I'll let y'all keep making yourselves seem good by pegging on this **** instead of the real issue. Anything to ignore the real problem

Didn't kill him, but pulled a gun on a man for no reason. Gun couldve went off and killed him. The man that was arrested had injuries and reported concussion symptoms and requested to be taken to the hospital and was denied numerous times before they ended up taking him/

EXCELLENT point.

Without the riots this would last a few days and go right back into the backpages. We've saw this act out several times, the peaceful protest, the think pieces, it's been done to a T. What has this helped? do cops think any better of young black men? Does the media present an image of law abiding, intelligent young black men?

Rioting in their own neighborhoods is really doing how much more damage, the reason people are up in arms about these things is because somewhere whatever company owns that property and makes money off of that community without giving back a dime to it, they are now having their property destroyed. And when the money is being messed up & people have to actually fear physical violence... then the ball gets rolling faster.

Also if St. Louis doesn't start fixing things this could turn VERY!!! ugly

Absolutely not. What riots took place after Eric Garner died? As a matter of fact, there is a protest walk planned later in August that's going to go across the Verazano Bridge. I was just reading that DeBlasio was PLEADING with Al Sharpton to not have it in fear of racial tensions raising even more. But again...NO rioting.

This rioting/looting on the heels of the Brown killing is not the way to go about things. I firmly believe that MANY of those taking part probably don't care about the outcome of the police injustice, but rather were looking for a way to go HAM and steal.

It's disorganized and is destroying their own community.

Last edited:
Brothers, i hope you guys are taking note on who's against us and the kind of mentality they have

and it's soooooo counterproductive to even debate with these types. they're always going to believe what they believe and you're never going to change that and that's ok. let's focus on those with us and leave the others to themselves.

and i wish folks would stop saying we "have no leader." And? who's the leader of the Jews? how about the LGBT folks? Asians? it's the angenda that takes the lead and all individules a part of that group are responsible for pushing it. not a single leader.

and i'll wait for you to name em, cause i'd like to know.

Last edited:
Brothers, i hope you guys are taking note on who's against us and the kind of mentality they have

and it's soooooo counterproductive to even debate with these types. they're always going to believe what they believe and you're never going to change that and that's ok. let's focus on those with us and leave the others to themselves.

and i wish folks would stop saying we "have no leader." And? who's the leader of the Jews? how about the LGBT folks? Asians? it's the angenda that takes the lead and all individules a part of that group are responsible for pushing it. not a single leader.

Are you asking me to name a leader who has made a difference in history? There's George Washington and the other founding fathers. Stonewall Jackson would have won the civil war had it not been for his death. More recently, Cesar Chavez, MLK, Malcom X.

Are you asking me to name a leader who has made a difference in history? There's George Washington and the other founding fathers. Stonewall Jackson would have won the civil war had it not been for his death. More recently, Cesar Chavez, MLK, Malcom X.

no, that's not what i asked. i asked for specific leaders of the groups i listed. please name them and try your best not to deflect.

dhMeAzK.gif

Back
Top Bottom