Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

Dude look like he was genetically built in a lab somewhere for the sole purpose of being The Black Friend when ever a white person need one.
roll.gif
3816676-0704928121-36645.gif
roll.gif

I think I'd rather live in MO with a curfew than live in Pakistan and be able to demonstrate :lol:

Also, would there even be a curfew if the handful of bad apples didn't loot stores and physically challenge police? Seems like that would be justification enough for a curfew. If it was simply peaceful protesting, there wouldn't be a need for one.

I'm not saying there should or shouldn't be a curfew but you have to see both sides of the coin.

Looting started after police came out with tanks and ar rifles.

there were no tanks.

Last edited:
The facebook post and what the witnesses saw/said in this video match

6:44 "He was fighting (him)......then he ran"

6: 52 " next thing i know he was coming back towards him...the police got his gun drawn"

7:15 " i thought he was missing...dude started running toward the police"

8:29 " Police was like at least 10 yards away dude was still Standing ...im thinking he kept missing him then he kept coming towards him"

Matches the "coming at me full speed" and explains the amount of shots.

The facebook post and what the witnesses saw/said in this video match

6:44 "He was fighting (him)......then he ran"

6: 52 " next thing i know he was coming back towards him...the police got his gun drawn"

7:15 " i thought he was missing...dude started running toward the police"

8:29 " Police was like at least 10 yards away dude was still Standing ...im thinking he kept missing him then he kept coming towards him"

Matches the "coming at me full speed" and explains the amount of shots.
It sounds like to me the cop was running after MB. 

Back
Top Bottom