Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

I caught a Christmas hat pikachu this morning, but it's got low CP and IV's...
mean.gif
 oh well, I can't evolve to Raichu yet anyway b/c this is only the 2nd wild Pika I've caught.

I'm not going to worry about rushing to get these Gen 2 baby pre-evolutions because to be honest I don't really care about any of them. Still haven't seen Onix, Hitmonchan, Chansey, Electabuzz, Lapras, Porygon, Kabuto, Aerodactyl, and of course the non-NA regional exclusives. I'd rather get all of those before bothering with the babies.

Last edited:
as a new player to the pokemon world what are the point of these baby pokemon if most of them evolve to pokemon already in gen 1???
I guess they evolve to stronger CP HP???
Still i was expecting getting stronger pokemon which i can use to battle.

Supposedly you get the new Pokémon through eggs. Hopefully it's not just the "baby" forms.
You know this is just a way to get people to buy incubators in the shop 
mean.gif
mean.gif
I figured out another reason why Niantic is gradually releasing Gen 2 mons. Back when we thought we were getting 100 more mons in a single update, I assumed that it would be accompanied by an automatic upgrade of everyone's storage box by (at least) 100 to accommodate the increase.

But with this approach, they can phase in Gen 2 mons without players crying foul for Niantic not giving us a bigger box (for free). Instead, the player is responsible for shelling out coins to expand their box themselves... you see, it's (always) all about the $$$... (it's a business, after all.)

Last edited:
if you can get baby pokemon from eggs, you should be able to find them in the wild, and why cant you hatch phanpy, ash hatched his from an egg

Is the christmas pikachu and baby pokemon the only special thing going on for this month or is there going to be a double xp special?

as a new player to the pokemon world what are the point of these baby pokemon if most of them evolve to pokemon already in gen 1???
I guess they evolve to stronger CP HP???
Still i was expecting getting stronger pokemon which i can use to battle.

Baby pokemon were used to introduce breeding into the main games. That was thier only purpose, other than being "cute"

if you can get baby pokemon from eggs, you should be able to find them in the wild, and why cant you hatch phanpy, ash hatched his from an egg

Baby pokemon have never been in the wild, only from eggs.
Unless im mistaken,Phanphy isnt a baby pokemon

Last edited:
/\ Nice

Its too dam cold outside to be playing no dam Pokemon GO! Its like -15 with wind chill up here man!

Last edited:
I caught a Christmas hat pikachu this morning, but it's got low CP and IV's... :smh:  oh well, I can't evolve to Raichu yet anyway b/c this is only the 2nd wild Pika I've caught.

I'm not going to worry about rushing to get these Gen 2 baby pre-evolutions because to be honest I don't really care about any of them. Still haven't seen Onix, Hitmonchan, Chansey, Electabuzz, Lapras, Porygon, Kabuto, Aerodactyl, and of course the non-NA regional exclusives. I'd rather get all of those before bothering with the babies.

saw 4 christmas hat pikachu's on my way from work. Caught 1 luckily.

Did ditto just disappear or something. Still trying to find a high cp one and he's been ghost. Ive caught so many rats and birds and even encountered groups of four birds or four rats and nada anymore. Its like he was a weekend special :lol:

It's too cold to be playing this game right now and they didn't give much reason to keep playing with these weak *** additions.

Did ditto just disappear or something. Still trying to find a high cp one and he's been ghost. Ive caught so many rats and birds and even encountered groups of four birds or four rats and nada anymore. Its like he was a weekend special :lol:

Ditto is still around. Caught my first one on Wednesday.. I do got two 10k eggs.. I need a Lapras!!!!! The Dex is moving though.. at like 130... Central Park is a bulbasaur nest and just a little north jackie robinson park i think it was called has squirtles.. for my NY people.

I was holding out on doing a mass evolve thinking we would get something for holiday season but am I waiting for nothing?

Back
Top Bottom