Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

saw the same thing on reddit 
laugh.gif

A 2600CP dragonite ran away
frown.gif
-- at least I caught a 2500CP snorlax today..
And here I was, excited because last night I saw my very first wild Charmander! And then another, and then a third mfer! They were in different spots, but all in the same park area. The second one ran, but I caught the other two (all three used way too many berries and balls, though)
mean.gif
Because of that great luck, I'm looking at finally evolving Charizard around Christmas instead of New Years
nthat.gif
I feel like I've walked this Charmander to the end of the earth and back
laugh.gif

A 2600CP dragonite ran away :frown: -- at least I caught a 2500CP snorlax today..
View media item 2266348

And here I was, excited because last night I saw my very first wild Charmander! And then another, and then a third mfer! They were in different spots, but all in the same park area. The second one ran, but I caught the other two (all three used way too many berries and balls, though) :smh: Because of that great luck, I'm looking at finally evolving Charizard around Christmas instead of New Years :nthat: I feel like I've walked this Charmander to the end of the earth and back :lol:
my current one is 3083 CP :pimp: but a second one to power up would've been nice.

Man, just release all of the Gen 2 Pokemon so I can get back to playing this game. Haven't played in a while and I don't care too much about the baby Pokemon.

View media item 2266348

And here I was, excited because last night I saw my very first wild Charmander! And then another, and then a third mfer! They were in different spots, but all in the same park area. The second one ran, but I caught the other two (all three used way too many berries and balls, though) :smh: Because of that great luck, I'm looking at finally evolving Charizard around Christmas instead of New Years :nthat: I feel like I've walked this Charmander to the end of the earth and back :lol:

Sounds like you found a charmander nest

A 2600CP dragonite ran away
frown.gif
-- at least I caught a 2500CP snorlax today..
And here I was, excited because last night I saw my very first wild Charmander!
my current one is 3083 CP
pimp.gif
but a second one to power up would've been nice.
mean.gif
 I've caught a few Snorlaxes, but they've all been low CP. The only one I've kept is 691CP, and I've got 18 candy, so I'm holding out hope that I'll find one at least over 1500CP someday rather than waste all my candies just trying to get to 1000CP 
mean.gif

last night I saw my very first wild Charmander! And then another, and then a third mfer! They were in different spots, but all in the same park area. The second one ran, but I caught the other two (all three used way too many berries and balls, though)
mean.gif
Because of that great luck, I'm looking at finally evolving Charizard around Christmas instead of New Years
nthat.gif
I feel like I've walked this Charmander to the end of the earth and back
laugh.gif
Sounds like you found a charmander nest
I think so 
nthat.gif
 About time... this is one of the first times I remember this happening with a mon I actually wanted 
laugh.gif
 The other night I was actually coming back home with food and didn't want it to get cold so I couldn't linger. I'll have to drop by after work today and see if it's still lit

View media item 2268450
So ******* sick of this game. Would have been fun to have a holiday event like Halloween. Instead, this is what my map looks like 24/7. This game is less about tracking and catching mons, and more about walking your *** off to hatch eggs. Not fun at all.

At this point in the game..walking around randomly isnt the way to go,if thats what your doing.
I use the silph road to find nests..and go there for certain mons.

Other than that..when im out running errands or whatever ill have the game open.

Last edited:
Yea i def found a place not too far from me that spawns charmanders frequently from using that silph road.

Just hatched a Lapras. Now have 124/ seen 133. I definitely need a Charmander nest. I have any 72 candies.

Forgot all about silph Road. Found a seel2nest close by. They jigged me on eggs. 2k gave a ******* magikarp, 10k gave me a staryu :stoneface: 5k gave me a Snorlax. Come on.

So ******* sick of this game. Would have been fun to have a holiday event like Halloween. Instead, this is what my map looks like 24/7. This game is less about tracking and catching mons, and more about walking your *** off to hatch eggs. Not fun at all.
I think the struggle is what keeps me interested. I have to work for weeks or months for what people in big cities can easily find already fully evolved. A lot of the people who quit since launch probably found most/all of the Gen 1 mons early on, and didn't see the point in messing with the app after that.

As an example, a couple days ago I finally got enough Nidoran female candy to finally evolve my first Nidoqueen. 
mean.gif
  I understand the frustration, though...
Stumbled upon a charmander nest... 15 charmanders later lmaoLITTTT
In a few more steps I'll be at 122 candies... one Charmander or 3-4 days of walking away from da beast 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom