Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

Based on previous gameplay, I'd say that starting at the time of the announcement/new loading screen, you can start finding eggs with new mons in them. Old eggs were set at the time that you collected them and won't contain new mons. That's my assumption, but I feel pretty sure about it.

What you hatch from an egg is determined when you pick the egg up

Didn't think about that, smh. I was thinking this was to keep them from constantly updating Pokémon gens. By having us go through the slow process of hatching eggs instead of catching them.

It makes sense because you could never catch baby pokemon in the games..you could only get them from eggs.

Seems like this was thier way to introduce gen 2

Smh, I live in Michigan, I'm not incubating eggs for the small chance to get a new pokemon in this weather. What happened to the 100 they are supposed to add.

They never said they were adding 100. We assumed

im on android and there is a developer option to not let the phone screen turn off when charging so I leave the game open and phone charging and the gps bouncing around makes it seem like im walking around

Download this

View media item 2260837

It lets you turn your screen black and still have the game running.

Having your phone on all night is going to destroy your battery

Where's tyrogue

I assume they didnt add him because he has a gen 2 evolution

Did you hatch these? I am curious to see what pokedex numbering looks like with the added baby hatches.

View media item 2260840

Those blanks silhouettes that you could see..like mewtwo and stuff when you caught dratini are gone tho.

hatched 12 newly found eggs since the update and proceeded to get a sandshrew(5k), dratini(10km), 3 meowths(5km), magicarp (2km), squirtle (2km), Charmander (2km), bulbasaur (2km), pikachu (2km), and 2 exeggcutes (5km). This is why people stop playing. Out of that many, 1 of them should have popped as a baby poke to keep some interest. F them, F their eggs

Last edited:
hatched 12 newly found eggs since the update and proceeded to get a sandshrew(5k), dratini(10km), 3 meowths(5km), magicarp (2km), squirtle (2km), Charmander (2km), bulbasaur (2km), pikachu (2km), and 2 exeggcutes (5km). This is why people stop playing. Out of that many, 1 of them should have popped as a baby poke to keep some interest. F them, F their eggs

My last 7 hatches have been duoduo, duoduo, venonat, magikarp, onix, bulbasaur, and venonat again. I really don't even care about eggs, they mean nothing to me and I've never gotten anything I don't already have from them. Level 27 and still don't have Chandra, Lapras, hitmonlee, lickitung amongst others

View media item 2261379
So happy to finally catch this guy.. first time seeing him and caught after one ultra Ball..

Been trying to walk off these new eggs.. Elekid and Tyrogue are the best of the bunch.. and Magby > Magmar

So happy to finally catch this guy.. first time seeing him and caught after one ultra Ball..

Been trying to walk off these new eggs.. Elekid and Tyrogue are the best of the bunch.. and Magby > Magmar
magby > elekid

magmar > electabuzz 

magmortar < electavire 

27 eggs hatched......no new poke.......no snorlax after 4 10km eggs......this is becoming a giant waste of time and cash 

never once called you a female, but if you are on niketalk and spend 1000-10000s on shoes a year and consider spending 10-20 a month an L, then I will gladly take your "L". That's what the example was about.  

27 eggs hatched......no new poke.......no snorlax after 4 10km eggs......this is becoming a giant waste of time and cash 

All 27 of those eggs are from pokestops since Monday?? If not, that's why you don't have any new Pokemon..

Nothing wrong with spending money on this game.. I've spent about a total of 20 myself.. Burt now I use gyms to fund my coins..

All 27 of those eggs are from pokestops since Monday?? If not, that's why you don't have any new Pokemon..

Nothing wrong with spending money on this game.. I've spent about a total of 20 myself.. Burt now I use gyms to fund my coins..
Yea I work in a downtown area so I have tons of stops all around me. 

never once called you a female, but if you are on niketalk and spend 1000-10000s on shoes a year and consider spending 10-20 a month an L, then I will gladly take your "L". That's what the example was about.  

eh you assume everyone on this site spends that much cash on shoes.

Also hatched a cleffa this morning from a 2k egg

nice 
smokin.gif

Im on android. I occasionally do the play store surveys that gives free play credit. In turn i use on incubators. No way im whipping out the credit card though. Im financially vested in this game.

Back
Top Bottom