Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

Ign saying pichu and togepi are in eggs now and pikachu with festive hat will be in abundance until the 29th!
"Professor Willow has discovered Togepi and Pichu hatching from Eggs! Starting later today, Trainers will have the opportunity to hatch these and several other Pokémon that were originally discovered in the Johto Region in Pokémon Gold and Pokémon Silver video games. These are the first of more Pokémon coming to Pokémon GO over the next few months. Be sure to use the hashtag #PokemonGO on Twitter to share your experiences as you explore your local neighborhoods with family and friends, walk to hatch these Pokémon from Eggs, and register them to your collection this holiday season. We can’t wait to see what Pokémon you’ve hatched!

We also have another special treat for you. Starting later today through December 29, 2016, 10:00 A.M. PST, you’ll find limited edition Pikachu all over the world. These Pikachu will be wearing a festive hat to celebrate the season! Use the Pokémon GO AR camera when you encounter them in the wild to take their picture and share it with us using #HolidayPikachu."

http://pokemongo.nianticlabs.com/en/post/johto-holiday/

Last edited:
Dem hips tho... 
nthat.gif
laugh.gif

Supposedly you get the new Pokémon through eggs. Hopefully it's not just the "baby" forms.
You know this is just a way to get people to buy incubators in the shop 
mean.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
I got so many questions though,like are the new things possibly in the eggs we already have or only in eggs we get from this day on...C'mom Niantic we need more info.

I got so many questions though,like are the new things possibly in the eggs we already have or only in eggs we get from this day on...C'mom Niantic we need more info.
Based on previous gameplay, I'd say that starting at the time of the announcement/new loading screen, you can start finding eggs with new mons in them. Old eggs were set at the time that you collected them and won't contain new mons. That's my assumption, but I feel pretty sure about it.

Dem hips tho... :nthat: :lol:  
You know this is just a way to get people to buy incubators in the shop :smh: :smh:
Didn't think about that, smh. I was thinking this was to keep them from constantly updating Pokémon gens. By having us go through the slow process of hatching eggs instead of catching them.

Supposedly you get the new Pokémon through eggs. Hopefully it's not just the "baby" forms.

Smh, I live in Michigan, I'm not incubating eggs for the small chance to get a new pokemon in this weather. What happened to the 100 they are supposed to add.

Based on previous gameplay, I'd say that starting at the time of the announcement/new loading screen, you can start finding eggs with new mons in them. Old eggs were set at the time that you collected them and won't contain new mons. That's my assumption, but I feel pretty sure about it.
You're probably right,too cold to be out walking trying to hatch eggs :smh:

Smh, I live in Michigan, I'm not incubating eggs for the small chance to get a new pokemon in this weather. What happened to the 100 they are supposed to add.
They're crazy if they think people are gonna come back if they have to work 5x harder to get new Pokémon.

It's pretty weak if that is what the game is offering for the end of the year event. Currently sitting on 105 evolutions that I have been waiting to do lucky egg mass evolve session just in case there was an event worth waiting for.

It's pretty weak if that is what the game is offering for the end of the year event. Currently sitting on 105 evolutions that I have been waiting to do lucky egg mass evolve session just in case there was an event worth waiting for.
Same. I've been waiting to evolve my herd of Eevees until Espeon and Umbreon get released- think I've got like 30 of em, and 1041 Eevee candy 
laugh.gif
  And of course random other mons, too.

Back
Top Bottom