Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

I would rather get ~90 new mons than legendarys.

Especially since you wont be able to get all of the birds.
And im sure mew and mewtwo won't be easy

Last edited:
Someone explain the Starbucks thing to me. You go to Starbucks, tell them you play Pokemon, then they write it on your cup? Is that all? Oh Starbucks will be a pokestop now too?

I'm on Android so idk

Would def have been useful over 15 levels ago tho

Last edited:
Caught two Pikachu, two geodudes, two onyx on the way to get pizza. Hardly ever saw these Mons before the update.

I got the new update, and Nidoran female, Poliwag, Machop, and Dodrio aren't showing up as thumbnails in my list of mons. Only when I tap on them and their profile comes up will they display 
mean.gif
 I remember reading that in this update they were going to start pulling 3D models from the server rather than the old sprite system they had been using- I guess that's what's causing the problem I'm seeing. 
indifferent.gif

Caught two Pikachu, two geodudes, two onyx on the way to get pizza. Hardly ever saw these Mons before the update.

Yes this might be the best thing they have done.. Just caught a Venasaur about 20 minutes ago.. Hardly saw bulbasaurs... All types of rare Pokemon have been Creighton in the last month... Next day it is warmer I'm going to Central park again...

Havent seen any shinys but me and lil dude went for an hour hunt last night and found three dittos so either I got lucky or they are more common

Back
Top Bottom