Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

Is anyone having a problem with viewing a pokemon in there pokedex as well as bag

This grimer I hatched keeps crashing my app
Everytime I try to view him (In Dex and Bag)
Not sure if it's his animation crashing my app or just having him

But all my other pokemon I can view with no problem

I might have to trash him but he's my only one

Last edited:
Is anyone having a problem with viewing a pokemon in there pokedex as well as bag

I think I read somewhere that Grimer's animation crashes some older phones.

View media item 2126668
I don't have a problem with him.

People catching freaking Gengars on their couches and finding Gyrados in the wild. 
mean.gif
mean.gif

Found a charmander nest in northern NJ
pimp.gif
caught 8 charmanders in an hour
pimp.gif
Please don't tell me you're talking about Veteran's in Passaic. I went there with my brother for a couple hours and we caught a total of 2...low CP ones at that. 

I went to Saddle Brook County Park pre-update and there were a good amount there. Haven't been back since the update so I'm not sure if they still spawn there.

Wondering whether I should evolve my Eevee into a Vaporeon or Flareon. The Vaporeon I already have is 908CP and the Flareon I have is only 661CP. Vaporeons are more useful for fighting gyms, but having a high-leveled Flareon would mean all my Eevee candy in the near future would go to leveling up my Vaporeon and Jolteon.

What do you guys think?

Last edited:
Please don't tell me you're talking about Veteran's in Passaic. I went there with my brother for a couple hours and we caught a total of 2...low CP ones at that. 

I went to Saddle Brook County Park pre-update and there were a good amount there. Haven't been back since the update so I'm not sure if they still spawn there.

Yes sir :lol:

Me and my dudes thinks it has to do with time of day / amount of people. We got there around 5 but around 6 and more people showed up it started crackin :pimp:

View media item 2126774

Literally used 50+ balls down to the last one and still failed SMH
I'd REALLY like to have some kind of warning when you're down to your last 5 balls, or something (I know there's a counter on that screen, but that font is tiny and I never look at it). On Friday I still had over 50 Pokeballs, but on Saturday I was out running errands, catching whatever I could find (mon density is fairly low here) and hitting Stops along the way. Thanks to Pidgeys (and others) now dodging and running a lot more, I used a lot more balls than I had realized. That night, I was back at my house and decided to turn on the app just for the hell of it, and saw two mons that I wanted. I tapped one to try to catch it, and when the screen came up it said "No Pokeballs." wtf?!?

I was seriously convinced at the time that Niantic had stolen 20-30 of my balls, but later on I realized I must've wasted that many trying to farm Pidgeys/Rattatas (and catch a few Pokes I actually wanted) earlier. It was late enough at night, the three Stops closest to my house are 3/4-mile away (all in different directions), and I have resolved to never spend money on this app, so I just had to let those two mons slip away and then I went Stop rinding on Sunday to build up my stockpile of Pokeballs. Seems like Stops are more likely to give me 0 or 1 balls than 2 or more, post-update... I never used to have to worry about running outta balls (which is why they changed it, I'm sure, since Niantic wants to actually make money).

I think I read somewhere that Grimer's animation crashes some older phones.
I've got an old Galaxy S3 and it is on the edge of not being able to run this game at times. I try not to tap on Gyms when I'm moving and I have multiple apps running on my phone b/c it will often crash 
frown.gif
 Sometimes it just seems random.
​Apparently people were putting Grimer in the gym to mess with other people's app when they went to battle

Last edited:
Fed up with these 10k eggs. Just hatched my 4th evee. Smh. Got 1 good mon out of 9 of em.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom