Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

Haven't hit up my dratini nest turned Eevee since the change. Might start farming them soon since it's only about 5 minutes been getting lazy to go out tho :lol: been at 23 for a minute :smh: pub crawl next week :pimp:

I can never find crap. And if I do, I can never get to them. Seems like no matter which direction I go, the silhouette gets further until it disappears.

It takes 5 great balls to catch a weedle they said.... Throwing away 20 ultras on a bulbasaur they said...

View media item 2126275
I'm over here praying for potions at stops.
Upgrading backpack worth it? I feel like the 250 items maximum = 16GB on the iphone :lol:.

I find myself constantly deleting items and what not. Right now, I feel I'd use my earned coins to buy lucky egg or incubator.

It takes 5 great balls to catch a weedle they said.... Throwing away 20 ultras on a bulbasaur they said...

View media item 2126275
I'm over here praying for potions at stops.
Upgrading backpack worth it? I feel like the 250 items maximum = 16GB on the iphone :lol:.

I find myself constantly deleting items and what not. Right now, I feel I'd use my earned coins to buy lucky egg or incubator.

IMO 1k isn't necessary but 250 is not enough.

Why don't you transfer all your Abras to candies? You can evolve your Abra sooner.

I need a stronger CP Abra
At least something that will break 1k during final evolution

I have this weird thing I do where I keep a high cp middle level cp and trash cp

I feel it makes better CP of that mon pop up

:lol:

i dont get the point of deny these sites like pokeadvisor and pogoprofiles.
If anything I feel like it's getting folks back into playing for that 'perfect' mon.

Its already started for me. I've said it before but the gym system needs to be revamped. The main thing keeping me interested is hitting up new places and seeing what spawns.

Back
Top Bottom