Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

Theres a high chance theyre cheating some way...aint no way in hell someone gonna catch a high cp mon while on the crapper unless they live in a high dense area

I don't live in a high dense area and I've caught some good stuff from my house.

Can y'all hit pokestops from inside your cribs?

i wished.

I have to walk a block to one of the two parks close to my house.

i have friends in the suburbs that have nothing under 5 blocks from their house so not complainnning :lol:

Last edited:
I have enough candies for a gengar and alakazam but all the gastly i catch are around 450 and abra....man straight garbage.

Are they not meant to have high overall CPs?

I have enough candies for a gengar and alakazam but all the gastly i catch are around 450 and abra....man straight garbage.

Are they not meant to have high overall CPs?

I'm not sure
But I'm waiting it out till I can find a decent Abra
Highest Gastly is 310

Trash CP ranges
According to pogotoolkit

there is always something nearby tho ..how you do it?

It's more for suburban/rural players.

90% of the time there's nothing on the nearby list from my house. I have to walk a couple blocks for Mons to show up.

there is always something nearby tho ..how you do it?

Yeah ....

What are steps?

I usually get no nearby Pocket Monsters when I turn off game and turn it back on right after... It then takes a few min for nearby pokes to show on my list---

Been farming charmanders at the citifield nest and man only about 5 out of the 30-40 I caught today have even decent Iv's. And the ones that are decent are still pretty garbage. I'm going to keep catching more and see what I get. Turns out the 2 charmeleon and 2 Charizard that I caught in the past all have attack iv's of one or zero

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom