Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

No bogus account, its mine, the circle is a Joy stick, i modified to put it there
what does the joy stick allow you to do? i assume the only logical purpose of that modification is to let you move your character without you actually moving anywhere?

No bogus account, its mine, the circle is a Joy stick, i modified to put it there

what does the joy stick allow you to do? i assume the only logical purpose of that modification is to let you move your character without you actually moving anywhere?

Correct, but with the last update, it got rid of the spoof locations, so my character can only move around me and not travel farther then 1 block, so it actuality its useless right now, but cant get rid of it.

It serves its purpose a little bit, where im home and theres 4 pokestops around in 1 block , but thats it, after that my character doesnt move after 1 block.

Only reason i had to get it because apple wouldnt let me download it from the app store for some issue there were currently resolving at that time, so my friend showed me a website that had the app without going to the app store

Anything under 90iv throw it in the trash grinder.

FTFY.

bigger-grinder.jpg

Correct, but with the last update, it got rid of the spoof locations, so my character can only move around me and not travel farther then 1 block, so it actuality its useless right now, but cant get rid of it.

It serves its purpose a little bit, where im home and theres 4 pokestops around in 1 block , but thats it, after that my character doesnt move after 1 block.

Only reason i had to get it because apple wouldnt let me download it from the app store for some issue there were currently resolving at that time, so my friend showed me a website that had the app without going to the app store
So you cheated and are still cheating ... That means is a bogus account ..

View media item 2126881

So you cheated and are still cheating ... That means is a bogus account ..

View media item 2126881

I guess so then.

All this IV talk is nonsense. Heard dude preaching it to a group and i was just smh. I'll still wash whatever you throw in that gym boy. All that matters is a high CP and high trainer level before evolving and pray you get good moves.

Wondering whether I should evolve my Eevee into a Vaporeon or Flareon. The Vaporeon I already have is 908CP and the Flareon I have is only 661CP. Vaporeons are more useful for fighting gyms, but having a high-leveled Flareon would mean all my Eevee candy in the near future would go to leveling up my Vaporeon and Jolteon.

What do you guys think?
save your vaporeon evolution until when you're at least level 25

All this IV talk is nonsense. Heard dude preaching it to a group and i was just smh. I'll still wash whatever you throw in that gym boy. All that matters is a high CP and high trainer level before evolving and pray you get good moves.

I feel the same way too

Like it's all random

The IV stuff I never paid attention to really

Most legit players are not at the point of maximizing a mons potential so iv is irrelevant

If you have a nice iv snorlax and lapras but garbage cp, are you going to find enough candies to level them up.

Sam goes for the starters and dratinis. They are not common cept bulbasaur but even then finding a high IV starter is near impossible and can only be found with a hatched egg.

Back
Top Bottom