Please use the official WrestleMania XXV Thread

[color= rgb(255, 155, 0)]Avy + Sig Check...[/color]
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

I just watched the Raw ending on WWE.com.
roll.gif
at Vince. He's the man.

I haven't been following really, but [sarcasm]I love the logic behind all of this[/sarcasm]. Breaking kayfabe, as far as having the HHH/McMahonrelationship come out to the fans. Just a few years ago, the McMahons hated HHH (that summer when DX was back).

Big Name Gone from WWE Today - Early Details

Date Added: March 31, 2009
Story By: Marc Middleton
- Former ECW World Heavyweight Champion and WWE announcer Tazz left WWE last night after the SmackDown tapings and calling the matches for this week's show. Tazz's contract with WWE expires today and he is now officially done with the company.

Stay tuned for a lot more details later.
WOW at this news
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by AirVandal180

Big Name Gone from WWE Today - Early Details

Date Added: March 31, 2009
Story By: Marc Middleton
- Former ECW World Heavyweight Champion and WWE announcer Tazz left WWE last night after the SmackDown tapings and calling the matches for this week's show. Tazz's contract with WWE expires today and he is now officially done with the company.

Stay tuned for a lot more details later.
WOW at this news
eek.gif
eek.gif

eek.gif
Didn't see that coming.

Oh and for the record, Bret > Shawn

Wow at Tazz just leaving like that.
laugh.gif

Damn. Who's gonna be color commentator on SD now?

More on Tazz's departure from the WWE.

Tazz's departure from WWE is not completely unexpected. There have been rumors for months that he was growing more discontent with his job in WWE and there were people that thought he would leave when his contract expired. WWE has had a job listing posted on their corporate website seeking someone with play-by-play skills for several months and it remains online today. We were told about a month ago company officials were giving commentator tryouts to people although sources within WWE have disputed names we were given.

The feeling is Jim Ross can work with anyone but really has no say in who will replace Tazz. Sources have indicated to us that Ross would prefer to work with someone that has experience although that call will be made by the higher-ups. We have not heard what WWE plans to do for WrestleMania in Tazz's absence although Matt Striker, who WWE officials are high up on, will be available due to ECW's lack of presence on the pay-per-view card.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Right before Wrestlemania too...[/color]
eek.gif

What the hell I loved listening to Tazz. I guess this kinda works out now move Striker to Smackdown, have JBL buy ECW and then be the color guy.

still a damn shame what happened to tazz in wwe. he coulda been huge but they !$#% on him and then he got hurt

its been out for a bit but i copped that saturday nights main event dvd today, set is dope
pimp.gif

During this afternoon's WrestleMania XXX press conference at the Hard Rock Cafe in New York City, Eve Torres and Kelly Kelly revealed four of the six past WWE Divas scheduled to take part in the 25-Diva Battle Royal at WrestleMania XXV.

The four Divas announced for the battle royal are Torrie Wilson, Victoria, Molly Holly and Sunny. As a result, three spots are left in the match.

Sunny
smokin.gif

As reported earlier, SmackDown announcer Tazz is gone from World Wrestling Entertainment. His WWE contract expired today and he will not be at WrestleMania on Sunday.

The buzz in the WWE locker room last night was that Tazz gave WWE officials notice a few weeks ago that he would not be renewing his deal. He is leaving on good terms.

Tazz reportedly had been telling friends that he is burnt out and needs some time to recharge his batteries. That said, the door is still open for him to explore other options, including TNA Wrestling, Ring of Honor or even UFC.

With Tazz gone, there will now be an open spot at the SmackDown announcer's table. One name that's been talked about is John Bradshaw Layfield, who is looking to retire from the ring this year and is a former SmackDown announcer himself.

JBL is money as color commentator. JR and JBL would be a great duo.

I havent watched wrestling since like... 98, but i gotta give mad props to Vince for keeping ppl interested for almost 3 decades.

The last time i tuned in for a minute or two... a leprachaun claimed to be vince's son...

Back
Top Bottom