Please use the official WrestleMania XXV Thread

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by MFr3shM

whose career would it benefit to unify the tag team belts?

Miz/Morrison or Colons?
Colons.

Miz and Morrison need to break up and move onto bigger and better things.
I agree the Colons would definitely benefit more...but I don't want to see those bums win the unified title, Miz and Morrison have been thebest tag team going for the last year+...they wrestle on all 3 shows, they deserve it more. I don't want to see them broken up just yet.

Miz/Morrison or Colons?
Colons.

I agree its time to break up Miz/Morrison and maybe give them a run for the ECW title or at least have one feud with Evan Bourne.

Vince McMahon looked funny with his punches on Ted.

^ I'll have whatever you're drinking tonight
laugh.gif

9zq5u0.gif

2usyfxh.gif
PLEASE tell me that Religious, Boring HBK is gone and the swag splashin, cocky bastard of old is BACK!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Did yall see him actually doing the DX chop foreal this time?
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Vickie is now with Orton too? Why would Vickie give Orton stipulations like that on the match when she gets paid by the McMahons who Orton has been destroyinglately? There's some great WWE logic, along with HHH and the McMahons being great friends after they had their feud just a few years ago with DX.

I thought the Raw was decent.
-Jericho/Lawler was a bad decision. Jericho should have just beat the crap out of Lawler, it shouldn't have been close and Lawler should not have got thebetter of him at the end.
-JBL/Mysterio: Why would they do this now? JBL calls out Mysterio who he hasn't wrestled in a while and they throw away their match now, a week before WM.JBL will win at WM, and then on Raw they will have a Battle Royal for the Intercontinental Championship along with the draft the Raw after WM
-HBK/Taker was pretty good again. Taker is definitely winning at WM seeing as how he hasn't evn got his hands on HBK yet
-Orton/HHH: I don't see a reason to brin the McMahons back now, but whatever. I lost hope on this anyway. HHH will be winning this. I really really wishehe wouldn't, but he probably will and then Orton will win later, all I know is Orton needs to get a title soon
-Cena/Big Show/Edge: I am thinking that Big Show will win this just so he can be champ on Smackdown and they can keep all the real talent on Raw. And Big SHowcan fight people like Mysterio, Matt Hardy and a few other mid-carders for it on Smackdown.

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

Vickie is now with Orton too? Why would Vickie give Orton stipulations like that on the match when she gets paid by the McMahons who Orton has been destroying lately? There's some great WWE logic, along with HHH and the McMahons being great friends after they had their feud just a few years ago with DX.
yea they honestly must think we have no kind of recollection at all, they do it all the time. i could see some sort of swerve coming though, maybeshane turns and joins legacy as the 4th member. maybe a double turn, who knows. either way i think they are going to "make" orton big time and puthim over which is what should happen

Originally Posted by Digger85

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

Vickie is now with Orton too? Why would Vickie give Orton stipulations like that on the match when she gets paid by the McMahons who Orton has been destroying lately? There's some great WWE logic, along with HHH and the McMahons being great friends after they had their feud just a few years ago with DX.
yea they honestly must think we have no kind of recollection at all, they do it all the time. i could see some sort of swerve coming though, maybe shane turns and joins legacy as the 4th member. maybe a double turn, who knows. either way i think they are going to "make" orton big time and put him over which is what should happen
sick.gif

Please keep the McMahons off Television.... other than Vince.

I remember a couple weeks ago they ran like 15 minutes over, so I don't see why they stopped so early this time. Hype maybe?

this is how i see the orton/hhh match ending...

like someone else posted before, i see legacy interfeering in the match, most likely with the ref. knocked out..

then batista comes out, takes out legacy then takes down orton, and also triple h

then both are laid out, the ref is gettin back up, orton goes for the rko, hhh counters it, hits the pedigree and gets the 1,2,3

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

like someone else posted before, i see legacy interfeering in the match, most likely with the ref. knocked out..

then batista comes out, takes out legacy then takes down orton, and also triple h

then both are laid out, the ref is gettin back up, orton goes for the rko, hhh counters it, hits the pedigree and gets the 1,2,3

I'd rather see Batista side with Orton and say that HHH was holding him back in Evolution and join up with Legacy. And the only reason I'd want to seethis is because then Orton would win the title. Problem is he's really not a legacy, he was taught by the wild samoans, but that really doesn't count

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Whenever Batista comes back...he's gunning straight for Orton. Orton was the one who punted him so he'd want revenge and all that stuff.It would make no sense to have Batista lay out HHH.

I'm not going to rule out a Batista appearance at WM though...

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

^ But ummmmm, what would the point of Batista coming out if he doesnt side with one person? Its basically pointless

no it wouldnt, see, its all linked to when they were with evolution..

batista and orton have always feuded after evolution and triple h wanted batista gone from raw and not challenge him for when hhh had the belt before.

and it could also lead to a triple threat match at backlash or something and also, raw is gonna get most of the stars this upcoming draft and smackdown isgonna take a big hit

Honestly, the only way I can see Batista interfering is to have the ref knocked out, Legacy jumps in against Triple H. Batista comes out unexpectedly and takesout Legacy and Batista Bombs Orton, then Triple H comes in, hits the pedigree, ref comes again. 1, 2 , 3

Though I highly doubt that cuz its TOOO predictable and this is WM so expect the unexpected

1st RAW I watched in 2 weeks. It was decent. I figured it was the McMahons and Triple HHHormone seeking revenge. The mankini
eek.gif
roll.gif

The winners imo:

RKO (This win will make him huge)

Undertaker (HBk does not need to break the streak. Give it to a young guy next year or 2)

Y2J (Why should the legends win this?)

Edge (Do we really want to add another notch to Cena's count?)

all the other matches I don't really care for. It's a toss up between Matt/Jeff for me.

I think Vince will make the match No-DQ the night of WM25. Also, Batista ain't coming back yet.

Spoiler [+]
He's apparently returning in May.

Originally Posted by Dunk Demon

I think Vince will make the match No-DQ the night of WM25. Also, Batista ain't coming back yet.

Spoiler [+]
Thats what they said about Cena. and look what happened

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

Originally Posted by Dunk Demon

Spoiler [+]
Thats what they said about Cena. and look what happened
yea i dont belive that hes coming back in may...

i think he will be at mania and then after that just cut promos till backlash, which is when i think he will wrestle

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Miz/Morrison or Colons?
Colons.

I agree the Colons would definitely benefit more...but I don't want to see those bums win the unified title, Miz and Morrison have been the best tag team going for the last year+...they wrestle on all 3 shows, they deserve it more. I don't want to see them broken up just yet.

Couldn't agree more.

Back
Top Bottom