Please use the official WrestleMania XXV Thread

Originally Posted by samness20

the hell?
VR Troopers bout to beat the hell outta Legacy
laugh.gif
@ VR Troopers

*%!

my cable went out and I missed the entire end, it froze on Orton just beginning to talk

Comcast FTL

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

Originally Posted by Sidewayze

Originally Posted by areyouin729

HBK is the GOAT imo
Bret>HBK
and not because I'm Canadian...
laugh.gif

NO sir.

Early-Mid 90's HBK>>>>>>>>>> ALL

Dude's swag was on ANOTHER level
bret had crazy swag too with the shades and leather jacket. dude was the coolest to me . he had that calm i know im the best swag

I'm sorry, but I found this %%!% hilarious...how were Ted DiBiase and Vince exchanging blows? That one shouldn't have been been fair.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

roll.gif
@ how easily the "security" were disposed...c'mon

I was just dying the entire time...lmaooo.
Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

vince will announce a hell in a cell match for mania watch
Son has been wanting a hell in the cell for the past two months...they wouldn't announce it this late.
laugh.gif

Great ending. The last 2 weeks have made me want to see this match. God only knows how epic this match could have been with proper build.

Wrestlemania got better tonight.

Hopefully we get Matt Hardy, Christian, Colons, Jericho (then getting stunned), Big Show (Christian then cashing MITB) and RKO.

As much as I love Jeff, Matt needs the win to make him a legitimate main eventer.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Who knows who this is getting his picture with Austin?
nerd.gif

11j7py8.jpg

Hint: Pic is circa 1997/98
Dude has a lazy eye...hmm.

I'm gonna make a random guess and say CM Punk.

Yeah, now I know it's DEFINITELY CM Punk...check the background, there's a Blackhawks logo on the top right corner...Blackhawks = [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Chicago[/color] NHL hockey team...

Detective work
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

I would love to see DH Smith come out and cost Triple H the title.
Honestly man, some of your posts are DELUSIONAL.

First, your man crush on Christian and all these zany ways he'll be pushed to the top (which he wont be)

and now, THIS?
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

If they want to bring DH Smith into Legacy, is there a better way? Plus Triple H doesn't lose cleanly, which is always a plus.

If they want to bring DH Smith into Legacy, is there a better way? Plus Triple H doesn't lose cleanly, which is always a plus.
I hope you're not serious.
laugh.gif

So DH Smith...who hasn't been seen in more than a year on WWE TV...and wasn't even MID CARD status when he was wrestling those few weeks...that same DHSmith is gonna come out at the main event of WRESTLEMANIA and cost HHH...yeah, HHH...the WWE title?

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

nerd.gif

11j7py8.jpg

Yeah, now I know it's DEFINITELY CM Punk...check the background, there's a Blackhawks logo on the top right corner...Blackhawks = [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Chicago[/color] NHL hockey team...

Detective work
pimp.gif

wow nicce detective worrkk

laugh.gif

So DH Smith...who hasn't been seen in more than a year on WWE TV...and wasn't even MID CARD status when he was wrestling those few weeks...that same DH Smith is gonna come out at the main event of WRESTLEMANIA and cost HHH...yeah, HHH...the WWE title?

Originally Posted by MFr3shM

whose career would it benefit to unify the tag team belts?

Miz/Morrison or Colons?
Colons.

Miz and Morrison need to break up and move onto bigger and better things.

nerd.gif

11j7py8.jpg

Detective work
pimp.gif
You win the prize.

Back
Top Bottom