Please use the official WrestleMania XXV Thread

I know a lot of ppl on this board dont like Triple H but watch that interview i posted a couple pages back.. he talks about Shawn retirin, Bret Hart, OwenHart, Big Show and more, it's pretty good.

Originally Posted by chino905

Is anyone else going to Smackdown at MSG on the 28th?
I'm gonna go.
happy.gif

Can't wait.

Originally Posted by 22stylez

people have different styles i guess? tripe H has his own way of flipping off the turnbuckle when he gets irish whipped
Bouncing off to clothesline dudes
laugh.gif

Does anyone know exactly when did they start bringing the Undertakers undefeated streak into his storyline?

Originally Posted by 22stylez

people have different styles i guess? tripe H has his own way of flipping off the turnbuckle when he gets irish whipped

his way of overselling something.. kinda like how Rock used to sell the Stunner.

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Does anyone know exactly when did they start bringing the Undertakers undefeated streak into his storyline?
I think they just gradually mentioned it at every Mania. I think it started after WM 13 when he won the title..Im not sure.

Originally Posted by Wrestlezone

I am not sure if you would consider this news or not, but over at Christian Cage's official MySpace (Andrew "Test" Martin's official MySpace has Christian as one of his top friends), I asked Jason Reso whether or not the rumor was true about Vince Mcmahon not being too high on him and he offered the following response:

"No Not at all. Vince Loves Me (No matter what the Internet Sources say) we aren't friends but he respects what I have done in my career, and by far I respect him. Vince is a great guy, He knows me and Adam are very good friends and we got in the business together in the first place. Do you think I would have as many title wins as I have without Vince liking me? I left WWE because I didn't want to hate wrestling. I missed my wife and I personally was getting burnt out on it. Since coming to the WWE, I hadn't had any time off. I hadn't had any real injuries...I just needed to get away and in TNA I could still wrestle but have the time I needed to reinvent myself as a person and a wrestler. In which I think I did that."

Christian for MITB
pimp.gif

Rey Mysterio was on the local radio in Houston, Texas today and revealed his match with JBL for the Intercontinental Championship will be the opening match at Sunday's WrestleMania 25.

Wrestlemania 3 Count Is Up Too

http://www.wwe.com/shows/wrestlemania/3count1/

Hogan was supposed to wrestle Cena for the title at WM25:

In an interview with
Popeater.com, Hulk Hogan said he was schedule to face John Cena forthe title at WrestleMania 25.

"You know what, I was supposed to wrestle John Cena for the title, and about four weeks ago I had back surgery. Vince and I were talking about how muchinvolvement I wanted to have in Wrestlemania, and if I wanted to keep wrestling, and out of nowhere my back just got really crazy. I went in for an MRI and Ihad to have some emergency surgery that threw me out of the game. I was kind of flipped out about it, I thought I'd be the main event this year."Hogan said.

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

In an interview with
Popeater.com, Hulk Hogan said he was schedule to face John Cena for the title at WrestleMania 25.

"You know what, I was supposed to wrestle John Cena for the title, and about four weeks ago I had back surgery. Vince and I were talking about how much involvement I wanted to have in Wrestlemania, and if I wanted to keep wrestling, and out of nowhere my back just got really crazy. I went in for an MRI and I had to have some emergency surgery that threw me out of the game. I was kind of flipped out about it, I thought I'd be the main event this year." Hogan said.
Hogan vs Jericho would've made more sense imo

In an interview with
Popeater.com, Hulk Hogan said he was schedule to face John Cena for the title at WrestleMania 25.

"You know what, I was supposed to wrestle John Cena for the title, and about four weeks ago I had back surgery. Vince and I were talking about how much involvement I wanted to have in Wrestlemania, and if I wanted to keep wrestling, and out of nowhere my back just got really crazy. I went in for an MRI and I had to have some emergency surgery that threw me out of the game. I was kind of flipped out about it, I thought I'd be the main event this year." Hogan said.
indifferent.gif

hey, wrestlemania 25 might be the greatest night in the history of our sport

tony was awesome man, everytime jericho went for the one footed pin, here comes tony

"not a textbook cover"

classic.

Here is the order of events for WMXXV, courtesy of Main Event & Fox 8 (Australia Cable) (thanks to reader Cameron Hamon):

World Wrestling Entertainment presents: WrestleMania - The 25th Anniversary
Presented by National Guard
Reliant Stadium, Houston, TX
Sunday, April 5; 7e/4p LIVE on Pay-per-view
Contact your local service provider
for ordering information

Hosted by Jim Ross, Jerry Lawler and Michael Cole.

Order of Events:

Pussycat Doll Nicole Scherzinger sings America The Beautiful

WWE Intercontinental Championship Match
Rey Mysterio vs John "Bradshaw" Layfield [emoji]169[/emoji]

Money In The Bank Ladder Match
Christian vs Finlay (w/ Hornswoggle) vs Mark Henry (w/ Tony Atlas) vs Montel Vontavious Porter vs Kane vs Shelton Benjamin vs CM Punk vs Kofi Kingston

Legends Challenge Gauntlet Match
Chris Jericho vs Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat, Rowdy Roddy Piper and Jimmy "The Superfly" Snuka (w/ Ric Flair and Mickey Rourke)

WWE Tag Team Championship Unification Match
WWE Tag Team Champions John Morrison and The Miz vs World Tag Team Champions Carlito and Primo Colón

Extreme Rules Match
Matt Hardy vs Jeff Hardy

LIVE Musical Performance from critically-acclaimed artist Kid Rock

25-Diva Miss WrestleMania Battle Royal
Participants include: Melina, Mickie James, Beth Pheonix, Santino Marella, Michelle McCool, Tammy Lynn Sytch, Victoria, Mae Young and Gail Kim

World Heavyweight Championship Match
John Cena vs Edge [emoji]169[/emoji] vs The Big Show

"The Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker

WWE Heavyweight Championship Match
Randy Orton (w/ Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiase) vs Triple H (w/ Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley) [emoji]169[/emoji]

In an interview with

indifferent.gif
Idon't know why they would have even thought about doing this. I could understand a Hogan/Cena match, but for the title
sick.gif
. That just doesn't make sense

^^^what would be so bad about that?

dude fills more seats than anyone else, would make sense, even though his title reign wouldnt last long

Am I the only one that thinks putting HBK/Taker before HHH/Orton is a bad idea?

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

my guess would be that since they arent wrestling for any belt, it would mke more sense ending the show with a title on the line

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

my guess would be that since they arent wrestling for any belt, it would mke more sense ending the show with a title on the line
Exactly.

They don't want their match to be more important than the title. I don't mind it.
Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

^^^what would be so bad about that?

dude fills more seats than anyone else, would make sense, even though his title reign wouldnt last long
Hogan wouldn't have won the title though. The title would have been on the line just for show...Cena would definitely have gone over.

Well to be honest, I think the crowd is gonna be dead and burned out after Taker/HBK..since it is in Texas and all. Maybe if you put it one match higher...

Idk..prolly just reading too much into it.

man the thought of 25 being as bad as it may be just sucks

I have so many people bailing on my Wrestlemania BBQ due to the Phillies home opener too...last year I had like 30+ people, this year it may be 10 if we getlucky

i think some of this lineup will change. they usually dont put a match like hbk taker before the main event because they dont want the crowd to be dead andtired for the last match. theyll prolly end up putting the diva battle royal or the tag title match after hbk/taker

Back
Top Bottom