Please use the official WrestleMania XXV Thread

They wrestled thrice on Wrestlemania
WrestleManiaX-Seven.jpg

Should've been 4 times
ohwell.gif

I haven't watch wrestling in a while .......Here's a shot of wrestlemania xx i took at MSG....
360253745.jpg

im glad tazz left Wrestiling is garbage nowadays I can understand he felt discontent with the market nowadays its a mess

what do you guys think cost more. courtside seats to an NBA finals game at the staples center. or front row seats to wrestlemania?

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

what do you guys think cost more. courtside seats to an NBA finals game at the staples center. or front row seats to wrestlemania?
Of course the Lakers game.

For anyone that wants to know spoilers for TNA's upcoming PPV click below

Got it from another website where the guy works for TNA in some capacity.

Spoiler [+]
In truly tragic news, Mick Foley is scheduled to go over on Sting at Lockdown. Worse still, this will not be a Non Title Decision, effective at the close of Lockdown, MICK FOLEY WILL BE THE TNA WORLD CHAMPION!!!

Don't know if it's been posted yet but none of SD will be live tomorrow. They will show the matches they tapped the other night and do cut-ins of theaxxess events that took place tonight.

-Most of tomorrow night's edition of Friday Night SmackDown will be taped during tonight's WrestleMania Axxess event inHouston (instead of live tomorrow as was talked about at one point). On tomorrow night's show, Jim Ross andTazz will pitch to Todd Grisham and Jerry Lawler, who will host the Axxess portion of the broadcast

TNA is soo whack

I recorded it to watch the taylor wilde and I don't get how one minute my future wife Taylor Wilde is running from the beautiful people and then when theyreturn from commercial they already have her showered and in a towel

They need to step their editing game up

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

For anyone that wants to know spoilers for TNA's upcoming PPV click below

Got it from another website where the guy works for TNA in some capacity.

Spoiler [+]
In truly tragic news, Mick Foley is scheduled to go over on Sting at Lockdown. Worse still, this will not be a Non Title Decision, effective at the close of Lockdown, MICK FOLEY WILL BE THE TNA WORLD CHAMPION!!!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

*DEAD*

* Gail Kim & Maria vs. Maryse & Michelle McCool
* MVP (c) vs. Shelton Benjamin for the United States Championship.
* Jeff Hardy vs. Ezekiel Jackson w/The Brian Kendrick

Plus "live" cut ins to WWE Axxess

Originally Posted by RellNye

So how many people are going to stream WM?

Wrestlemania will be copped, got a big crowd coming over to attend.

Streaming Wrestlemania takes all the fun out of it.

Originally Posted by YardFather

Originally Posted by RellNye

So how many people are going to stream WM?

Wrestlemania will be copped, got a big crowd coming over to attend.

Streaming Wrestlemania takes all the fun out of it.

Really. Its like watching Friday on USA.
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom