Please pray for my mom...... updated.... please pray for her... UPDATED 3/1/10 1st post............

Originally Posted by IKnowRap

Sorry man, my mom makes 55 this year as well...im so scared of something like this happening...just pull closer to God man, cuz ive heard of ppl do the opposite when things like this happen
Same here. Stay strong.

damn fam sorry to hear this ... just live life and keep the memory of your mom alive... RIP

Sorry about your mom... Try your best to hold your head up and be strong, and live out your life the best for her.

Damn man...

I'm so sorry to hear that. Stay strong, and God bless you and your family.

Sorry to hear that man, stay strong and my condolences go out to you and your family. May your mother rest in peace.

Rest in peace to your mother man...and happy birthday to her. Man youre a stronger person than me...i really dont know how id deal.

frown.gif
So sorry to hear this man....you and your fam are in my prayers.

Man, I feel you pain. Rest In Peace to your moms.

Same thing happened to me (the thread I made)

Feel free to PM me ... I've given a couple of speeches and talked to a bunch of people in the past year about how the whole thing changed my life and all that stuff. If there's stuff still weighing on you definitely use the people around you for support. Particularly those who've been through it before. Stay up bro.

Happy Birthday to your mom and may she rest in peace...my condolences to you and your family. Just hang in there to support your siblings and fathers the best that you can. My mom just made 56 so I can only imagine the grief you are experiencing. I have lost two close cousins in the past few years so I do know about the pain of losing a loved one. PM me if you ever need someone to speak with. God bless!

my condolences to you and your family, its hard losing someone that close to u, but kept strong, just know that she's in a better place

frown.gif

damn man, my mom is one of, if not the most important figure in my life. She's been through so much, dealing with my alcoholic father and struggling to get him help. She has carried the weight of the universe on her shoulders more times than I can remember, and I really do hope I can show her how much I appreciate what she has done for me and the rest of my family.

Getting choked up here OP, I'm sorry to hear about your loss, but you gotta do her proud. This is a bump in life, but don't let it knock you completely down.

My grandmother had an aneurysm and literally just dropped to the ground. Hate to say it but when someone has that, they are pretty much going to pass. The only good side of it all is I don't think it induces pain but it is such a sudden thing.

I just found out my Aunt has cancer and my Uncle has been battling it for some time now. It is such a pain to deal with. My condolences to your family as well.

Back
Top Bottom