Please pray for my mom...... updated.... please pray for her... UPDATED 3/1/10 1st post............

Wow, I'm sorry to hear about that brah. I def pray that your mother has a safe and speedy recovery.

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

Originally Posted by Lizett

Originally Posted by Troponin C

Originally Posted by Lizett

I'm not trying to be funny.
indifferent.gif
I don't care what the "majority" thinks. I did make a new thread. http://niketalk.com/topic/219494 Sorry to anyone that felt hurt etc by my comments I'm deeply sorry.
smh.gif
my goodness you are such a *%%#.
tired.gif

Stay strong, OP, god willing everything will be all right.
I said I'm deeply sorry for my actions. Now you're
smh.gif
at me.
smh.gif
@ you sir.
indifferent.gif
!%#*%you, should be I hope you get banned.

Fixed.

And OP, I got you fam...praying that everything works out OK for you and your mother.

Damn... Remember reading this awhile back.

My condolences bro... I can't fathom how hard it must be for you and your family.

Originally Posted by kidjustice19

she is in the icu right now getting blood drained from her brain... she had a stroke earlier, they say it's a brain aneurysm....

went shopping with her earlier today, seemed fine... but she has been complaining about headaches for awhile... she dropped me off at my apt got a call a few hours later... rushed home to find my mom on the floor unconscious... my heart just dropped...

I feel so numb right now, just sitting here crying my eyes out outside her room...

she is the most important person in my life, please pray for her....

Update 3/1/10

We let my mom go on January 4th 2010... we stood by her side and held her hand as we took her off life support and she took her last breaths. During those 1 and a half months were full of ups and downs, hope and despair... She fought with all her might, and even astonished the doctors... but it was not enough... Everything was against her, she would take one step forward, then two steps back as if technology got in the way of her time to go.... I could write a book of what went on during the time she was in the hospital and how this happened at the WORST possible time....Our family is so lost with out her. My mom devoted her life to help keep our family happy, she was the cornerstone and the glue that kept us together...

Today is her 55th birthday.... My dad is a mess and on top of that my dad was just laid off and we think medicaid is trying to get after his pension money... but my brothers and i are doing alright but Im still in shock... just the thought of not seeing her for the rest of my life is what kills me. Our family is going to Thailand next January to spread her ashes and will be the first time I meet my grandmother.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM! AND MAY SHE TRULY REST IN PEACE..............

RIP to your moms. stay strong for the pops and your bro. your moms is going to be in my prayer as well as your fam.

Your story is touching, I really feel for you and your family. My mom is around the same age and I couldn't fathom her not being with us.

Best of everything my man.

kidjustice19 wrote:
Update 3/1/10

We let my mom go on January 4th 2010... we stood by her side and held her hand as we took her off life support and she took her last breaths. During those 1 and a half months were full of ups and downs, hope and despair... She fought with all her might, and even astonished the doctors... but it was not enough... Everything was against her, she would take one step forward, then two steps back as if technology got in the way of her time to go.... I could write a book of what went on during the time she was in the hospital and how this happened at the WORST possible time....Our family is so lost with out her. My mom devoted her life to help keep our family happy, she was the cornerstone and the glue that kept us together...

Today is her 55th birthday.... My dad is a mess and on top of that my dad was just laid off and we think medicaid is trying to get after his pension money... but my brothers and i are doing alright but Im still in shock... just the thought of not seeing her for the rest of my life is what kills me. Our family is going to Thailand next January to spread her ashes and will be the first time I meet my grandmother.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM! AND MAY SHE TRULY REST IN PEACE..............
R.I.P.
Keep your head up bro. Be there for your pops because he really needs you..

R.I.P.

Keep your head up bro. Always keep her in your memories and honor her name. I really feel for you, I couldn't fathom the thought of losing my mom.

WOW. I am truly sorry bro.

My mother too had an issue with an inconsistent heart rate however she fully recovered from the stroke.

From reading your post I hope other NTers will get the inspiration and motivation to put all the BS aside and cherish and love their moms because you just never know when that time may come.

RIP

Sorry man, my mom makes 55 this year as well...im so scared of something like this happening...just pull closer to God man, cuz ive heard of ppl do the opposite when things like this happen

Back
Top Bottom