Please Lock.

Nah, Imam stoppage wasn't early, dude was teeing off on him, ref did the right thing.

I think Wilder might have the same problems with Fury's height and reach that Wlad did, none of those guys are used to fighting dudes their own size. I still think Wilder could catch him though, and vice versa actually. Should be interesting.

Definitely made up for the stinker earlier.

Edit: scores should've been a lot closer. Degale will lose again based on how easy it was for a 35 year old Bute to hit him.

Last edited:
Definitely made up for the stinker earlier.

Edit: scores should've been a lot closer. Gale will lose again based on how easy it was for a 35 year old Bute to hit him.

Degale got hit too much, but it also shows he can take it. That shot to the body is the one that Bute used to end a lot of his opponents in his heyday. With that being said, Degale's performance was rather mediocre, He is still the best SMW int he world because there isn't anyone who can beat him.

Big day yesterday for the Brits 
nthat.gif
  King of HW and Super MW both Brits.  If Mayweather is actually retired 1 of the 2 brits either Khan or Brook will be King of WW division too

Man .. I don't even know what to say about this Fury - Kiltch ....

I can def be wrong, but i just don't see Fury being HW champ for years to come .... 

SMH!

Iron Tyson Fury has a much better voice than Pac. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Big day yesterday for the Brits :nthat:   King of HW and Super MW both Brits.  If Mayweather is actually retired 1 of the 2 brits either Khan or Brook will be King of WW division too

Khan or Brook?

Ehhhh.

Bradley, Thurman & Garcia disagree breh.

How did Spence look yesterday ?

He looked solid. He needs to tighten up his punches and defense before he takes on the elite fighters in the division.

I noticed that also, his head movement was kind of stiff. There were punches he should've been able to slip, but didn't. I think he's being brought along too slow. He's not exactly young anymore. He's the same age as Canelo and a year younger than Thurman.

Back
Top Bottom