Please Lock.

Love seeing a Brit being heavyweight champ, almost good just to see anybody besides boring Wlad as HW champ for a change.  Fury knows much more about showmanship.  If King Kong Luis Ortiz knocks out Jennings next month I wonder if he'll get a shot at Tyson Fury

#TBE #TMT #49-0

Wilder vs Tyson? Can Shannon Briggs get some love lol "LETS GO CHAMP!" know he's about to TROLL HARD!

Last edited:
This dude Fury belting Aerosmith. :lol:

Fury wasn't even that impressive, but Klitschko looking like he had zero desire to retain his belts. :smh:

My youngin' Lubin still killin' it *Dabs*, hopefully Demetrius can get settled soon to end this Charlo hype and get something going 

Hold up,so this dude really beat Klitschko?

tyson-fury-o__1_.gif

View media item 1806557

Last edited:
Fury is garbage as a champ. Congratulations at taking the title by doing just enough with dirty tactics while the champ did nothing.

Ugliest boxing style out right now.

Forget a fight! I'll pay good money to watch Fury and Shannon Briggs troll the he'll out of each other.
"LET'S GO CHAMP!!"

De
I think that's going to be a good fight, hope Fury's the underdog again. I see him winning over Wilder.

Son got absolutely floored by a bloated cruiswerweight.

Wilder is going to knock son's head into the crowd.

We'll see, I think Tyson Fury has way better defense than Deontay who gets hit and Tyson might be a bit taller and longer. Defense usually > Offense

Amir Imam lost, it seemed an early stoppage though. But I wasn't hyped about him, his opponents were all pretty much bums.

De
We'll see, I think Tyson Fury has way better defense than Deontay who gets hit and Tyson might be a bit taller and longer. Defense usually > Offense

Amir Imam lost, it seemed an early stoppage though. But I wasn't hyped about him, his opponents were all pretty much bums.

Eh, I don't think Fury's defense is all that great. Wilder will solve him.

I think the stoppage was fine, Imam looked gassed. Granados was welting son up, kid was done, had nothing left.

Great win for Granados.

And Imam's camp was calling for a fight with Broner next year leading up to this fight.

Can't overlook anyone.

Back
Top Bottom