Please Lock.

The HBO commentators are having a tough time so far
laugh.gif

Unless he gets robbed.

Fury has some decent defense and good head movement, he's arrogant with that hands behnd his back gesture.

Fury is too long.

All KLINCHCO does is clinch.

Last edited:
The fix may be in. [emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji]

Iron Tyson Fury. [emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji]

His older brother Vitali is way way better. Hayden looking fine though, man. :smokin

Good win for Fury, I kind of had a feeling he would win. Good scoring from the judges.

Fury talks a lot of trash, maybe he can wake up the HW division.

Last edited:
Maybe this is the wrong fight for me to judge Klitchko but he would of have gotten folded easily ...

Nevertheless ... If there's no rematch, that title should be coming to the US.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] Fury is killin me

Damn, Tyson Fury can sing better than Manny Pacquiao wow.

I bet Floyd Mayweather is glad he's retired so he doesn't have to fight Tyson Fury now.

(Awaits Floyd and Manny defenders)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

What's wrong with this dude man :lol: I know Wladimir is blown. The man just took your title and now he's singing Aerosmith in the middle of the ring like goofball :lol:

[emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji]

Bruh, Fury can sing....Like son legit a better live performer than SO MANY singers (Rihanna I'm looking at you).

Son killed it :lol:.

Oh yeah and he's the new HW world champ after pitching a damn near shutout.

But Wlad's inactivity gifted this fight to Fury. Granted Fury's height, reach and 'movement' gave Wlad some issues, it wasn't like he was out there getting his Sweet Pea on. He was there, Wlad just didn't want it.

Wlad put a baby in Hayden and said **** it, one last pay day and I'm outs.

Back
Top Bottom