Please lock.

Manager wife not good! For you boxing fans remember when Shane Mosley had his wife's as his manager?

and that is based on the outcome of the fight?

What do you mean by that? I think you want to know what the over/under 8.5 rounds means. If the fight goes over 1:30 of the 9th round, you win the over bet. If the fight doesn't go that lomg officially, then the under hits. You can bet on propositions like whether a fighter gets knocked down in the fight, total number of knockdowns, round the fight ends, fight goes the distance, etc. Of course you can also just bet on who the winner will be.

Last edited:
What do you mean by that? I think you want to know what the over/under 8.5 rounds means. If the fight goes over 1:30 of the 9th round, you win the over bet. If the fight doesn't go that lomg officially, then the under hits. You can bet on propositions like whether a fighter gets knocked down in the fight, total number of knockdowns, round the fight ends, fight goes the distance, etc. Of course you can also just bet on who the winner will be.

Nah, I got the over/under part easy, but i guess those numbers were confusing me. If I bet on the cowboys -6.5, then they have to win by at least seven or more. I was wondering where some numbers like 350, would come in in boxing. I think I get it now tho. good lookin

Last edited:

Nah, I got the over/under part easy, but i guess those numbers were confusing me. If I bet on the cowboys -6.5, then they have to win by at least seven or more. I was wondering where some numbers like 350, would come in in boxing. I think I get it now tho. good lookin

For a football game they have the spread and money line. The -6.5 spread would have a wager cost of -110. The money line for Cowboys just to win might be something like -400.

Finally watching 24/7 and I have to say I chuckled when Bradley said he would KO Pacquiao.

Both of these dudes are pretty funny.

Manny's entourage is out of control, but he still looks lonely as eff. Sexy glamour shot of his wife on the wall was hilarious too.

I'll never understand Bradley being with his wife. This dude is a pro athlete in ridiculous condition and his wife is a white whale with a Biggie Smalls tongue. Is dude really that beta? And he made her his manager?

Oh God... you're on of those dudes.

The mother of his children, who has been with him when he was nothing, before he became famous.

How many people knew Bradley before his fight with Pacquiao?

So now he's big and got money. You question his morality and emotions for his Wife?

:lol:

The mother of his children, who has been with him when he was nothing, before he became famous.

So now he's big and got money. You question his morality and emotions for his Wife?

It doesn't have much to do with him being known or having money. I actually still don't believe he's famous or has that much money. It was more about his mindset. He looks extra beta.

Even as a nobody, if I'm young and in good shape I'm not trying to wife up a fat girl with 2 kids from a previous relationship.

Both of them look extra unsure of themselves in media coverage.

It doesn't have much to do with him being known or having money. I actually still don't believe he's famous or has that much money. It was more about his mindset. He looks extra beta.

Even as a nobody, if I'm young and in good shape I'm not trying to wife up a fat girl with 2 kids from a previous relationship.

Both of them look extra unsure of themselves in media coverage.

Shallow Hal is that you? :nerd:

You understand it's not all about looks right? But i'm assuming you're young (teen) so you still got a lot of maturing to do.

Last edited:
You like big girls, bro? Calm down. It's cool, at this point I just assume Tim is a chubby chaser, so its neither here nor there.

I'm probably older than you to be honest, but I don't have a taste for big women. And I see the mother of my children as a role model for our offspring. Naturally I'd expect her to be in shape and setting a good example for our kids, as I expect the same of myself.

Edit: Can we get back to boxing? If you want to school me on the ins and outs of chubby chasers hit me with a PM.

Last edited:
Manager wife not good! For you boxing fans remember when Shane Mosley had his wife's as his manager?

I still can't believe she got his belts in the divorce.

Yea, if you two wanna go back and forth about that, take it somewhere else :lol:

FTR, Bradley was definitely known before the Pacquiao fight.

I remember watching Timothy Bradley fight Junior Witter back in 2008.  
laugh.gif

Some dudes are just extra goofy 
mean.gif
. Why any man would wonder, be worried about or even concern himself with what another man wants to stick his meat stick in is beyond me. People like what they like end of story. 

Social commentary is hardly caring, Bro.

For the record, I expect the fight to be close with Bradley potentially winning a decision again. I am hoping for a KO by Pacquiao though.

I think we all know the deal with pro athletes :lol:

Honestly Tim seems like a great family man (by HBO standards) but with all that testosterone in boxing....and all them thirsty women out there looking for an 18 year payment-plan.....we know what occurs. Hell even manny was taking chicks down for a while until he "found god" ........

Apparently, Arum is furious that everything at the MGM is basically PBF/Maidana :lol: there's maybe one or two posters for this fight.

I was out there the weekend of March 21st and there was nothing Manny/Timmy outside of a few bus ads. Meanwhile, MGM has a huge ad showing Floyd and Maidana a good two months before the fight :lol: says he's never going to do a fight at MGM again.

Apparently, Arum is furious that everything at the MGM is basically PBF/Maidana :lol: there's maybe one or two posters for this fight.

I was out there the weekend of March 21st and there was nothing Manny/Timmy outside of a few bus ads. Meanwhile, MGM has a huge ad showing Floyd and Maidana a good two months before the fight :lol: says he's never going to do a fight at MGM again.

#themoment

Bob Arum put himself in this predicament though.  He's burned a ton bridges during his career and this is the latest.

The buzz for Bradley vs Alexander was pretty big in the boxing community. But Bradley definitely wasn't known in the mainstream prior to his fight with pAcquiao.

#themoment

I scrolled quickly and thought that said #themovement. That's what Bob Arum should've titled this fight.

Nobody believes he can or will, I doubt if he himself even does. Sad thing is that even if by some miracle he did KO Pacquiao, he'd never get any credit for it. Everybody would just say Pacquiao is past his prime, out of his natural wieghtclass, or damaged.

Nobody believes he can or will, I doubt if he himself even does. Sad thing is that even if by some miracle he did KO Pacquiao, he'd never get any credit for it. Everybody would just say Pacquiao is past his prime, out of his natural wieghtclass, or damaged.

THIS

When Bradley beats Pac tomorrow, he has to be top #3 P4P

The only bad part is even after this fight I dont know who he fights next, I dont see TR being able to put him in another good matchup seeing how depleted their stable of welter currently sit.

Same goes for MAnny not sure who either fight going forward after this

Back
Top Bottom