Please lock.

Lmao @ anybody even mentioning a Bradley ko. When the last time he knocked somebody out? Stop the madness

It's already been said arum wants the winner to fight the winner of JMM vs Alvarado

All u guys taking Bradley for this fight get ready to eat crow

Last edited:
Lmao @ anybody even mentioning a Bradley ko. When the last time he knocked somebody out? Stop the madness

It's already been said arum wants the winner to fight the winner of JMM vs Alvarado

Lol so we will basically get the same fight again :rofl:

Im sorry but Alvarado isn't entertaining unless Rios is in the ring as well

bradley said he gonna ko manny
orly.gif
How did your sn get approved?

^its wierd bcuz they approved my other sn Deeter Von Cunth and then mysteriously banned me for the SN 2 days later

bradley aint gonna brawl he knows better. all this talk of tim ko pac is hilarious not unless pac is damaged goods

A lot of people want to see Bradley vs Ruslan rematch, but I think it will disappoint. Bradley will just outbox him for 12 rounds. Hopefully the winner of Jesse Vargas vs Khabib A. leaves a good impression so maybe the winner of that fight gets the loser of Pacquiao vs Bradley II.

Id pay to see JMM take pacs soul again.

Bradley looked great.pound and a half under... Been maxin that cardio.

+2100 on the draw huh.... Wth hahah

Id pay to see JMM take pacs soul again.

Bradley looked great.pound and a half under... Been maxin that cardio.

+2100 on the draw huh.... Wth hahah

A couple of the guys in this thread will be eating good this month if it hits. :nerd:

Last edited:
There are only so many more in-house fights to be made. I really don't want to see Marquez fight Pacquiao for a fifth time, but it looks like it's going to happen anyway.

Besides, I can't see Marquez fighting Bradley a second time. Tim gives him too many problems stylistically.

Give me Bradley/Provodnikov or Pac/Provodnikov before Pac/JMM or Bradley/JMM. Hell, even Provodnikov/JMM I'd rather see more.

Jessie Vargas sucks! Why do think mayweather promotions let him go? But I can see him winning tonight. Top Rank needs fighters right now. As mentioned earlier, not many in house fights left.

That's not gonna happen so let's end that pipe dream :lol:

Manny was on his way to putting JMM down in the last fight, so I'd like to see the fifth fight. IDK where they both go if they both win other than that route.

Timmy is already close to top 3 P4P, no?

Back
Top Bottom