Please lock this one up mods

Yeah O line and WR are the 2 biggest needs. First rd pick needs to be an olineman. 3rd rd needs to be a WR. I just don't know if o trust chip with any of those decisions. Agholot has don't nothing the entire season. Nothing

Also I'm resigned to feel that no matter what we do the secondary will always be garbage so just leave it alone and wish for the best.

Also I think Sam walks. He'll get good offers in the off season so I don't know why he would want to re sign here. Best option would be to try and draft a QB maybe with the 3rd or 4th rd pick and sign Kaep or RG3 to a short term deal

Last edited:
Also at what point do free agent players not want to come here. Chip seems to have a reputation and players talk to each other. Smh

I don't think this team needs another rookie wr, bring in someone productive
Eh I tho k the rookie WR thing is just we suck at drafting solid players. Maclin & Desean were great rookie receivers. You have to be able to assess talent. So I'm worried about chip at that point, but you can find solid players in the 3rd and 4th rounds

Also at what point do free agent players not want to come here. Chip seems to have a reputation and players talk to each other. Smh
I think that players won't want to come to a losing situation more than Chip. Granted he may turn people off but 6-10 seasons are even more of a turn off

Last edited:
Secondary will be fine under another Coordinator. Ain't a CB in the league outside of the best of the best who would've excelled in the situations we put ours in

Go O line the first 2 rounds and sigh somebody in free agency. Keep our receivers ..you have to bet on the fact that they can only get better. The amount of Drops this years has to be an anomaly.

Kendricks had a down season ..but I still believe he can be great. To much potential with him and Hicks. Kiko can go play special teams for all I care. Pay Big Fletch and bring Sam back on a 2 year deal with a 2nd year option

Secondary will be fine under another Coordinator. Ain't a CB in the league outside of the best of the best who would've excelled in the situations we put ours in

Go O line the first 2 rounds and sigh somebody in free agency. Keep our receivers ..you have to bet on the fact that they can only get better. The amount of Drops this years has to be an anomaly.

Kendricks had a down season ..but I still believe he can be great. To much potential with him and Hicks. Kiko can go play special teams for all I care. Pay Big Fletch and bring Sam back on a 2 year deal with a 2nd year option
You can't keep the receivers. Jordan Matthews is a #2 at best, Huff is a special teamer and Agholor doesn't seem to have anything. Plus none of them can catch consistently. It would be a rehash of this year

I told y'all from the Get Go all Chip Kelly moves have been stupid this offseason . Kinda sad to see all of this blow up on his face , smh.

I told y'all from the Get Go all Chip Kelly moves have been stupid this offseason . Kinda sad to see all of this blow up on his face , smh.

I don't agree with that.. Trading the guys he did, have zero with any of that

Trying to sign mccourty from the pats, zero problem

Really it's signing Demarco and trading for Bradford for me.. And we didn't really know hicks would be as good as he was, so I get trying to stack lbs and it made sense with out injuries.. And it makes demeco expendable to save money now or should

Ehhh these players are gettin offers from other teams as well. If the money is close in 2 places and u have a star offensive taleny deciding between us and another team u start to look at personnel and if that player thinks he will get along with them. As of now, chip is not a players coach dubbed by the many complaints of his system and personality.

If it was all about money the raiders wldve had every big name free agent in the past years

He's getting dubbed that way by dudes on the way out.. A large portion of which are on their way out of the league

Last edited:
All i know is where there is smoke there is usually a fire. You dont see other players doing that on their way out. (To be clear im not saying he is a racist. I think thats silly)

Philosphies, practices, his attitude, culture over talent. All that nonsense. Players account for that man. He has a reputation in this league and its not a good one

All i know is where there is smoke there is usually a fire. You dont see other players doing that on their way out. (To be clear im not saying he is a racist. I think thats silly)

It does happen pretty often though.. And you realize everything with the Eagles and chip get blown way out of proportion

Like the stuff with Peters leaving the game, when he's been dealing with back issues most of the season.. Pretty sure he has a degenerative issue there

culture over talent

This is one of those things that the media and people looking to criticize look to without any real substance..

He as invested a ton of resources (free agency and the draft) on trying to get talent.. Some of the moves just haven't worked

Again, with Mac, desean and lesean all in Philly the Eagles went 4-12 before chip got here.. I hope we go 6-10 this year and get a top 10 pick

None of the moves worked lmao. Besides hicks. Well thats his fault too. Bcuz he is the gm. So whatever boat u fall in (u love chip i get it) it remains that he pretty much failed this year.

We went backwards in every offensive statistically category since 2013. Drastically backwards. No offensive creativity. U have players on our team and others saying how predictable we are

Last edited:
None of the moves worked lmao. Besides hicks. Well thats his fault too. Bcuz he is the gm. So whatever boat u fall in (u love chip i get it) it remains that he pretty much failed this year.
bro dude is so blinded by Chip he's not even thinking logically , you can see that he fail this year as a coach & gm

Back
Top Bottom