Please lock this one up mods

What grades do u give chip the gm/coach?

Me?

I can't kill him for the maxwell move.. but I didn't like the bradford trade or the murray move

You don't pay rbs.. I get bradford was a gamble, but I didn't like giving up the 2nd

If we knew hicks would be this good, I would rather a draft pick than kiko for shady

Maclin is tough for me because I look at his deal as a luxury move.. until we solidify the qb spot I don't want big money spent at wr

Me?

I can't kill him for the maxwell move.. but I didn't like the bradford trade or the murray move

You don't pay rbs.. I get bradford was a gamble, but I didn't like giving up the 2nd

If we knew hicks would be this good, I would rather a draft pick than kiko for shady

Maclin is tough for me because I look at his deal as a luxury move.. until we solidify the qb spot I don't want big money spent at wr
Im talking to everybody. SO what grade do you give him?

Kiko Alonso's Year:

•0 Sacks
•0 Forced Fumbles
•0 Fumble Recoveries
•1 INT (Week 1)
•26 Tackles (14th BEST on PHI)

Not drafting Lineman
Paying big Money to Demarco only to pigeon hole him into your scheme
Keeping Bill Davis
Letting Maclin walk
Signing Miles ******* Austin
Trading Shady for a Kiko straight up

Last edited:
37-56 380 1TD 0INT, all behind the worst Oline we've had in probably 15 years. Bradford is about to get paid, I just hope he leaves enough to pay Cox.

I'd give Chip a C-, mainly because of overvaluing Murray and undervaluing Maclin. Minus Agholor the draft was good, but not answering the vacancies of Herremans and Mathis was costly.

Kiko led the team in tackles tonight and still isn't fully healthy.

D-

-Traded for a guy that made zero impact the entire season
- Extended a guy before letting him prove himself this season
- Not addressing the O-Line at all after getting rid of Mathis and Herremans
- throwing a boatload of money at the most devalued position in the league and not adjusting your scheme for it.
- and last but no least having absolutely NO creativity with the playcalling that was here his first two seasons

I'll give props to Sam Bradford, he showed up the last several weeks and did as well as he could given the team around him. Nothing good comes of throwing a rookie in there next season or Mark ******* Sanchez so I don't mind committing to him if the number is right. There are no better replacements just sitting out there unless you wanna take a shot at RG3. Can't win in this league playing musical chairs at QB every season.

next year I'll just be in "prove it" mode all year. I'm not getting my hopes up ever again

I'd rather take a shot at rg3 preferably kaep.. Someone who we can get on a 1 year deal or a 2 year deal with an out after the first year

Then pray like hell that we get goff or lynch, preferably lynch if the above happens

Won't be any quick fixes.. We need long term solutions

Solidify the QB spot and then build outward

We need to look at free agent guards.. I don't want any expensive solutions

Think gradual and long term each step of the way

GM Chip gets a D, coach Chip gets a C

OL, WR, LB are the biggest needs. For once we don't have to look at secondary

Back
Top Bottom