Please lock this one up mods

I'm practical..

I've said numerous times you don't over runningbacks (which is why I get the lesean move and hated the Demarco move).. I understand the Maxwell move because of how much we needed secondary help

Hated the Bradford move because if the gamble didn't work we would be looking to the draft for a QB

I'm not sure what exactly you guys really expect considering the carousel we had at the QB spot

Last edited:
We went backwards in every offensive statistically category since 2013. Drastically backwards. No offensive creativity. U have players on our team and others saying how predictable we are

We were bad this season.. But we were better in a number of categories in 2014 than we were in 2013

But turnovers have been killers in both of the last two seasons

It was all downhill when he decided to extend racist Riley Coopers and get rid of talented players :lol:

Chip Kelly is toast

It was all downhill when he decided to extend racist Riley Coopers and get rid of talented players :lol:

Chip Kelly is toast

He didn't have complete control then..

Team also offered maclin a multi year deal when he was coming off his knee injury that same offseason

Chip Kelly is toast

He didn't have complete control then..

Team also offered maclin a multi year deal when he was coming off his knee injury that same offseason

Toast.

yCD2Uxm.gif

Last edited:
Man and he decided to bank on himself. Then we cldnt give him a measley 1 or 2mil more. I dont wanna hear dat. And before u say he wldve been paid as a top x amount wr. He sure wldve been worth it for all these dam drops.

I'm not sure what exactly you guys really expect considering the carousel we had at the QB spot
lol we expected better playcalling and SOME of his personnel decisions to be good moves. He failed us miserably

Some of his personnel decisions were good..

I think we came away from the draft with 4 players who showed flashes that they can contribute going forward (agholor, Rowe, hicks and hopefully shepherd)

We got drafts picks for Matt barkley and Boykin

We weren't the team to give foles that extension

However, there were some horrible moves (as I've stated many many many MANY times) thrown in

Last edited:
Those are the good moves we have to hang our hat on huh? Lol embarrassing

Last edited:
I personally don't see why Chip would want to keep this job other than the money. The city hates him, team doesn't believe his system and his confidence/arrogance has to be shot. He failed tremendously this year and to his credit admitted as much during the post game last night.

But in all honesty because of the bad spot he put us in with contracts and trades last year where do we go from here if he's fired/quits? He's still on the books for I believe two years, Demarco WILL NOT be tradeable at his salary, Sam has ALL the leverage and if he leaves then what's plan B? We are in bad shape for next season IMO, have to hope for miracles in the draft. Free agency won't even matter, it clearly didn't work well this year so why splurge next year too?

Personally, I hope we get a top 10 pick.. Draft lynch or goff in the 1st

49ers releas kaep and we give him an incentive laden two year deal with an out after the first year

We sign a guard or two in free agency.. Then we can go oline again in the 3rd.. Get a speedster WR in the middle rounds that can also help on returns

Last edited:
I highly doubt Bradford wants to stay here

He'll go flourish in Denver

Lynch is the perfect QB for Chip if he stays/doesn't get fired

Again we go into next season with a rookie QB we go 5-11 and he's gone

And...

My only concern is the long term best interest of the team.. Getting the right rookie QB and continuing to build around them, in my opinion, is doing that

As long as that rookie QB shows improvement throughout the season, I have no issue going 5-11

Chip isn't gonna run out of town leaving this team as a cluster****. He knows he messed up this season and his entire coaching tenure was about proving the doubters wrong. He wants to fix this to show he can recognize the errors and fix it

Some of his personnel decisions were good..

I think we came away from the draft with 4 players who showed flashes that they can contribute going forward (agholor, Rowe, hicks and hopefully shepherd)

We got drafts picks for Matt barkley and Boykin

However, there were some horrible moves (as I've stated many many many MANY times) thrown in

I agree with this except for Agholor. The only thing that he had going for himself, was that he was supposed to be the most NFL ready WR in the draft. Regardless of what he does next week against the Giants, he will finish the season as the leagues WORST WR. The worst...

49ers releas kaep and we give him an incentive laden two year deal with an out after the first year

We sign a guard or two in free agency.. Then we can go oline again in the 3rd.. Get a speedster WR in the middle rounds that can also help on returns

Do we really want Kaep though?

Do we really want Kaep though?
Put a defense around him and he could be 2012-13 Kaep again.

Back
Top Bottom