Please lock this one up mods

Not one single QB I'd take in this draft .. Marriotta was the only QB I wanted in these past few drafts

That 3rd round pick we got from the Lions is going to be nice.

Thank Jesus, since we gave up a 2nd to the Rams

Bench Bradford, we get that 4th back.. Go QB in the 1st, then use those 3rds and 4ths on oline and more secondary help or WR

^ my only problem with that.. Unless we're getting a tackle OR there is some none crazy Shawn Andrews level guard coming out

We can get very good guards in the 3rd and 4th rounds where we'll have at least 4 picks

Last edited:
I'm not impressed by the QBs in this class ..next years are way better

We need to go O Line first round next year imo

What would you do about the QB situation until then? Idk if I can sit through another year of Bradford or Sanchez man :lol:

Believe me I don't want to either. I jus don't wanna reach for a QB if the right one isn't there. Get stuck with a Blaine Gabbert or Christian Ponder type :x

Todd Gurley is legit, and the Rams defense is once again one of the best in the league. And even with that, Foles has stunk. After putting up 297 yards and a TD against the Seahawks in Week 1, he hasn't thrown for 200 yards in any game, and has a 6-5 TD-INT ratio. His completion percentage is a career low 58.8, he is 25th in yards per attempt. Acquired by the Rams to chuck the ball downfield, he has the second lowest air yards per attempt among starters. In Week 7 Todd Gurley rushed for as many yards as Foles threw for. He's been a disappointment, and having signed Foles to an extension in the preseason, the Rams are stuck with him for next year
Just in case anyone around here was missing Nick Foles

I mean its a wash. They both suck. Foles still would probably do better in this offense solely off of familiarity.

Good thing we didn't sign bradford to an extension...l

but didn't we want too and bradford chose to bet on himself? :x

but didn't we want too and bradford chose to bet on himself?
sick.gif
yup.. but was kind like how we tried resigning maclin when he was coming off of an injury, except maclin's bet worked

could be some other talented guys available in the offseason (kaep and Stafford).. and maybe we luck out in the draft

also titans being horrible again.. and maybe with new coaches come new wants (maybe we can trade our 1st for mariota)

Back
Top Bottom