Please lock this one up mods

I just hope the Eagles do this Sunday

ThinFormalFawn.gif

If the price was cheap, I wouldn't have minded getting golden tate..

27 with 3 years left on his deal.. Then we cut Riley in offseason and other 3 main WRs are on rookie deals

if both Stafford and kaep hit the market this offseason, which would you guys prefer?

and even if we get 1, depending on where our pick is and who is available, I would still would a QB in the 1st in the draft

Y'all really think Chip goin give up on Bradford that quick ?

I don't think so ..he's gonna try to prove everybody wrong imo

We should've jus took Teddy in 13 smh

Y'all really think Chip goin give up on Bradford that quick ?

He got Foles all the way out of here, after strongly backing him publicly.  While I do think he'll bring him back, I definitely wouldn't be surprised if he let him walk.

Last edited:
I think the game this week is going to be another close ugly gm.

Let them get pressure on bradford and :x

Idk dude took s huge chance on Bradford and he always wants to prove people wrong

But it's Chip you never know
Bradford is a free agent.. I cant see them offering him a ton of money.. if he played well they could have franchised him, he hasnt

If Bradford turns it around and is just good the rest of the season, that will be the Eagles QB next year

outside of that I want to do some kind of trade up to nab Paxton or Goff and groom a rookie QB, you could still bring Kaep in here while doing that

if both Stafford and kaep hit the market this offseason, which would you guys prefer?

and even if we get 1, depending on where our pick is and who is available, I would still would a QB in the 1st in the draft

yes get kaep and draft a QB. Chip needs to find the right QB by any means necessary

yea but to put an end to all of the what ifs with Chip. The biggest being "what IF he got HIS qb"?

He finally has a defense that can hold it's own and now the one year his offense is struggling it's because of the QB. Funny thing is, everyone thought as long as Bradford stayed healthy we'd be fine. Chip has done a ton of questionable things but he gets the benefit of the doubt because he's had guys like Foles, Sanchez, and now Bradford at the most important position.

So like I said, like a fly Malcom X buy any jeans necessary

Back
Top Bottom